Ang Moh surprised to see Singaporeans drink coffee from plastic bag...

Hard to believe she find it strange.
Never been to a western country before ...but rather stunning they never put drink in plastic bag.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-20230820-194710-Chrome.jpg]

Angmoh really suaku, asodin know beer can drink from bags

Plastic bag is more environmentally friendly than a styrofoam cup or those paper cups with plastic lids from Starbucks.

correct no good melted plastic

Ang mo drink from paper cup Smile

Starbucks .

I am surprised too. Plastic is not good for holding hot drinks.

Paper cups with wax or plastic coatings are aso not safe for hot drinks

In fact every country does so including the angmo countries, patients in each country drink from plastic bags esp when put on drip in hospitals

(20-08-2023, 09:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Paper cups with wax or plastic coatings are aso not safe for hot drinks

Ang mo immune , gene is very strong one Smile

big strong and friendly

(20-08-2023, 11:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ang mo immune , gene is very strong one Smile

They told you or you imagine one?

i havent buyed coffeeshod coffee for a long time since nowadays so expensive coffeeshod drinks
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(20-08-2023, 09:35 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I am surprised too. Plastic is not good for holding hot drinks.

Govt never continuous educate stalls and public there is different between cold and hot drinks.

Yes, ish normal reaction from AMDK, Most of moi AMDK colleagues reacted the same when they come here and first time saw sinkie drinking from plastic bag, especially hot drink. And most of them themselves ish die die won't drink from plastic bag one. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(20-08-2023, 11:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  They told you or you imagine one?

Is facts, cannot deny rah. You see War , Ang mo soldiers so fit , big size. You never see how their Marina train??? Not like our one " wayang wayang " end up if something big happen call Guka ....

when come health and fitness you see is Ang mo expert on it.

Should use paper cup but will charge more

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(21-08-2023, 11:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is facts, cannot deny rah. You see War , Ang mo soldiers so fit , big size. You never see how their Marina train??? Not like our one " wayang wayang " end up if something big happen call Guka ....

when come health and fitness you see is Ang mo expert on it.

[Image: Screenshot-20230727-115525-Chrome.jpg]

The western media had obviously done a lot of harm to singkees even at old ages. No wonder they are so week, low in self esteem and ses