Japan No. 5 Bank collapsed. Can lead to chain effects

日本银行爆雷,狂抛美债,市场担忧引发连锁反应!

Japan’s century-old Norinchukin Bank gives warning over losses from higher-for-longer rates

Japan’s century-old Norinchukin Bank gives warning over losses from higher-for-longer rates | The Straits Times        

All this while with the constant scaremongering by sgbutt and his followers shitexchange ROFLMAO grotesqueness pervertosan way teaserteam way revealer .... I thought China banks were collapsing! Instead I hear European banks (Credit Suisse kaput already), American banks - and Now Japanese banks!!!???

Well the self proclaimed expert sgbutt it seems his sifu is Gordon Chang! sgbutt's followers - oh ignore them! They are just minions! Small fry! When they open their mouth imagine fart oozes out!

US interest payments, due to high interest rates, would be USD 9 trillion per year.   

Why I don't see SgButt to come out and kpkb US going to collapse? He only wants to kpkb of China collapse.   

[Image: Debts-Interest01.png]

Strange, how did you get the numbers on US$ 9 Trillion of interest per year on the US Debt?
It does not make sense currently. Do you have the breakdown?

US high saving interest rates. Japan's saving interest rates are close to Zero. The money automatically runs to the US.

Only the tourists can help Japan now.

Fake News about the bank collapsing.  Norinchukin Bank only expects the losses to grow to USD 9.5 billion (1.5 trillion yen).  This is because they invested heavily in Government bonds instead of hedging against its risks.  They have just made some poor judgments, buying Government bonds instead of hedging against its risk. .

https://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/15311096

It is known that they have sold away  USD63 billion or about 10 Trillion yen of  US bonds in an effort also to cut its losses in the US bonds. This amount is much more than enough to cushion the expected losses of 1.5 trillion yen. 

The 2023 financial report showed that Norinchukin Bank's financial health was stressful but not exceeding the point of collapse.

https://www.nochubank.or.jp/en/ir/result..._04_01.pdf

Dun think they will need the Government bailout like what happened to SVB in the US.