Singapore must ensure healthcare fiscal burden does not spiral out of control

Singapore must ensure healthcare fiscal burden does not spiral out of control: Ong Ye Kung ..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/si...052023_tdy

since practically all PAKed
there nothing to prevent dat
no supports many many will die.

(11-05-2023, 09:39 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore must ensure healthcare fiscal burden does not spiral out of control: Ong Ye Kung ..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/si...052023_tdy

In another word, when the limit is reached medical care diminishes

https://rumble.com/embed/v2kk4zk/?pub=4

PAKed

(11-05-2023, 09:47 AM)Dan Wrote:  In another word, when the limit is reached medical care diminishes

There is no free lunch.

The money for healthcare must come from somewhere, and it's TAXES.

If it keeps going up,. then at some point, it will be out of reach for the masses, unless the government keeps increasing GST...........and if you don't like that, then Income Tax.

We cannot print money.

Leong Mun Wai talks a lot.......................without really thinking through the issues.   But as long as he talks, some simpur minded voters will think that he is speaking up for them and will vote for him.

Mun Wai wants medicine for non subsidized wards to be subsidised.  That would be subsidising:

1.  Foreigners - why should our taxes be used to subsidise them?

2.  The rich - is that a good allocation of government funds, to subsidize the rich who stay in Class A wards?

3.  Insurance companies - some patients have bought lots of insurance cover....Mun Wai thinks we should subsidise medicine which would be paid by AIA, Prudential....

Wtf is wrong with this chap huh?

Last time, he spoke about CECA and was minced by OYK who proved that CECA benefitted Singapore.  Later, PSP's own members admitted that the whole ruckus about CECA was actually a racist thing....and in edmw, it went as far as mocking anyone who was an Indian regardless of his nationality.  Mun Wai was challenged to a debated, but till now, no sound no air wor.  He chickened out of it.

Now he's at it again, speaking about healthcare and yet again, got minced by OYK.  Mun Wai ah Mun Wai.  You are a big disappointment. Rolleyes

talk like peacock because not his money

(11-05-2023, 10:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If it keeps going up,. then at some point, it will be out of reach for the masses, unless the government keeps increasing GST...........and if you don't like that, then Income Tax.

Why it keep going up? Profits not enough?

3 things
Education, Housing and Health Care should not be profit driven

The only solution.
Big Cost Reduction lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

just pak more doses then more healthy.

Housing, jobs, healthcare must be in controlled

Did MOH check on healthcare cost??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If you keep jmporting people and create demand for medical services causing prices to go up, isn't if your responsibility to fix the situation?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-05-2023, 12:27 PM)Dan Wrote:  Why it keep going up? Profits not enough?

3 things
Education, Housing and Health Care should not be profit driven

more than that
;essential services like water,gas electricity,transport
these pap govt is making huge huge profits fr all these services
noone is asking them for subsidy but not to make inhumane aprofits ,each yr profit het bigger n bigger
especially SP, bus companies ,hdb
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Hospital should not charge us so much until ppl say die is better than hospitalised.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post