Another anti China thread on shitty hwz
Thumbs Down 

[Image: Screenshot-20221213-190637-org-mozilla-firefox.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post

This Assmerica ib thread can go to 20 over pages in a day.

A ceca thread there will be nuke on sight. It will not last more than 1 page.
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

Paging for LupCheong. What do you think?

(13-12-2022, 07:13 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Paging for LupCheong. What do you think?

I think all these Anti-China idiots are very insensitive and racist. Most probably a Non-Chinese races who is jealous of the Chinese especially China Chinese. If these Anti-China morons are Singaporean Chinese, really feel shame of them, own race don't help help other races
[+] 3 users Like Guest's post

(13-12-2022, 07:17 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I think all these Anti-China idiots are very insensitive and racist. Most probably a Non-Chinese races who is jealous of the Chinese especially China Chinese. If these Anti-China morons are Singaporean Chinese, really feel shame of them, own race don't help help other races

They are really obsessed with China. Everyday must jjww about China. If they are not Assmerica ib then I worry.

[Image: Screenshot-20221213-192030-org-mozilla-firefox.jpg]

Another one. They are suddenly very active again.

I am sure this Tsuyuri person is not an ethnic Chinese. He's just trying to stir sh*t. Got many like him in edmw.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

My comment on this topic is why ppl want to target China? Most probably it pose a threat to them in their mindset isn't it? It can be economic or political or whatever. The fact there are more China bashing means the threat posed to them has arouse their attention and they need to suppress it lest it get powerful.

So in a way China should feel happy got more bashers it only mean you as a mighty nation has attracted their attention and they are aware and perhaps scared or insecure?
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Wow.. Very active discussion there.. 8.000 view in 8 hours and over 400 posts

[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-13-193442.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

Join in the fun lah, wait for what  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(13-12-2022, 07:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  My comment on this topic is why ppl want to target China? Most probably it pose a threat to them in their mindset isn't it? It can be economic or political or whatever. The fact there are more China bashing means the threat posed to them has arouse their attention and they need to suppress it lest it get powerful.

So in a way China should feel happy got more bashers it only mean you as a mighty nation has attracted their attention and they are aware and perhaps scared or insecure?

I think they are insecure and afraid Chinese national are better and richer than them..

(13-12-2022, 07:49 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I think they are insecure and afraid Chinese national are better and richer than them..

I don't think that they are insecure, but rather they want to express their views and present facts, whether pro China or anti-China is always debatable...... Clapping Laughing Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-12-2022, 07:54 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't think that they are insecure, but rather they want to express their views and present facts, whether pro China or anti-China is always debatable...... Clapping Laughing Gesti-109

It's insecure lah, dun find excuses for them. I dun see so many fervent attacks on China in the past, but these few years there's an apparent increase in them. If only want to express views then why wait till now? Obviously they green eye.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(13-12-2022, 07:21 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  They are really obsessed with China. Everyday must jjww about China. If they are not Assmerica ib then I worry.

There are those Chinese Assmerica ib in this forum. 

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

Shd be some low ses chap cai png
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

All these Anti-China running dogs very insecure.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(13-12-2022, 07:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's insecure lah, dun find excuses for them. I dun see so many fervent attacks on China in the past, but these few years there's an apparent increase in them. If only want to express views then why wait till now? Obviously they green eye.

I agree. During my times in early 90's to later got internet era early 00's I really don't see so much attack. Only past decade or so it start to increase and quite a lot too.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-145259154

Why you and Lupcheong purposely advertise these anti-China??

Why you want to undermine China??

https://twitter.com/543dom_/status/1602631524125675526

Here got many angmo cok suckers too. But I believe they r ahnn...so it's their lifestyle.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Got some guys even think that India is a better place than China.

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

(13-12-2022, 09:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Got some guys even think that India is a better place than China.

Someone should ask him India got toilets or not. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(13-12-2022, 09:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Got some guys even think that India is a better place than China.

I suspect many are CECAs. The nick "blong" is also a ceca. Always bring you run around in circles.

(13-12-2022, 10:00 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I suspect many are CECAs. The nick "blong" is also a ceca. Always bring you run around in circles.
If that is the case, then they should exit edmw and 'migrate' here............ Rotfl Gesti-109

(13-12-2022, 09:48 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Someone should ask him India got toilets or not. Rotfl

They rather spend $$$ on “expensive firework” than building more toilets from its ppl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: Screenshot-20221213-221602-Gallery.jpg]

The wall is their toilet

(13-12-2022, 10:00 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I suspect many are CECAs. The nick "blong" is also a ceca. Always bring you run around in circles.

Dont laugh after seeing this article.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from...455128.amp

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(13-12-2022, 10:14 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They rather spend $$$ on “expensive firework” than building more toilets from its ppl

That is a very selfish move........ crying Gross