Another dead for no rhyme or reason in PAPland.

[Image: 2Ql1C8U.png]
https://tinyurl.com/4p9bm3b8
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Is it an elderly man or elderly woman?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

RIP, truly you die your own biz

How many elderlys are going to die this way with their bodily fluids seeping through the floor...a few thousands more?

If the gov wants to solve this problem...they can do so effortlessly...just spend money and create awareness....

Because there is no ending in sight and also the lack of efforts from these high paying jiak liao bees ....my vote goes to the oppo!

(24-05-2024, 06:56 PM)potato_wedges Wrote:  RIP, truly you die your own biz

What can the rest of humanity do for soneone who is dying when all the rest of us are in the queue? 

And we are all lining up to enter a realm we know nothing about.

at least meet the death quota this week liao

Rest in peace 🕊️

RIP 10 char

(24-05-2024, 07:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How many elderlys are going to die this way with their bodily fluids seeping through the floor...a few thousands more?

precisely................why they never use proper ceramic tiles for the floor..............don't tell me their bodily fluids are acidic like the xenomorph blood in Alien ??!! Angry

Excess death pandemic even with majority vaxxed 9696....

Warned 9696 riao...

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(24-05-2024, 07:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What can the rest of humanity do for soneone who is dying when all the rest of us are in the queue? And we are all lining up to enter a realm we know nothing about.

Death is the ultimate statistic: 1 in 1 will pass away.

(25-05-2024, 10:21 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Death is the ultimate statistic: 1 in 1 will pass away.

And the universal equation 1=1 meaning that huat ish born will dai. 

That's the math.  Rolleyes

(24-05-2024, 07:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How many elderlys are going to die this way with their bodily fluids seeping through the floor...a few thousands more?

If the gov wants to solve this problem...they can do so effortlessly...just spend money and create awareness....

Because there is no ending in sight and also the lack of efforts from these high paying jiak liao bees ....my vote goes to the oppo!

You'd be surprised how many elderly men and women there are living out their last days in nursing homes. They are there because they have lost their ability to look after themselves due to a stroke, dementia etc.

And they are single.

However there are also many who could still walk, buy their own food, shower, and they live where they have been living all those years.

Also single.

Others might be widowed.

Sgbuffet, Talent, Wendy and Foreveralone are single. SM Lee's fault again? 

What will Pritam do if you vote for him? He can get Wendy to marry Foreveralone and Talent to marry Sgbuffet?  Rotfl

(25-05-2024, 10:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You'd be surprised how many elderly men and women there are living out their last days in nursing homes. They are there because they have lost their ability to look after themselves due to a stroke, dementia etc.

And they are single.

However there are also many who could still walk, buy their own food, shower, and they live where they have been living all those years.

Also single.

Others might be widowed.

What will Pritam do if you vote for him? He can get Wendy to marry Foreveralone and Talent to marry Sgbuffet?  Rotfl

Today many BBFAs both men and women are in their 70s, and still single.

LKY had tried to get them married but failed. By the taim GCT took over, our numbers had dropped so badly that migrant workers of all levels from FTs to FWs were needed. It got worse when SM Lee took over.

The same phenomenon can be seen in all developed countries where peepur chose career (earn lots of money) rather than to be tied down by chewren.

PAP's fault? Sgbuffet didn't work, has no wife and chewren, lives with his momma but after she's gone, he's gonna be the next one to drip body fluids... solution to this? Vote for Pritam Singh! Rolleyes

Angmok or Tiong vaccine?

(25-05-2024, 10:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You'd be surprised how many elderly men and women there are living out their last days in nursing homes. They are there because they have lost their ability to look after themselves due to a stroke, dementia etc.

And they are single.

Also single.

Others might be widowed.

If the people of the country are not reproducing fast enough....then the obvious question is whose fault is it? Policy makers fault lah....Who doesn't want a good piak every night? Big Grin 

I am sure that if the cost of living is low...ahbutt and foreveralone will convert to moslem and have 4 wives each! Even Ali will forgo his 72 bergins!  Big Grin

(25-05-2024, 01:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the people of the country are not reproducing fast enough....then the obvious question is whose fault is it? Policy makers fault lah....Who doesn't want a good piak every night? Big Grin 

I am sure that if the cost of living is low...ahbutt and foreveralone will convert to moslem and have 4 wives each! Even Ali will forgo his 72 bergins!  Big Grin

Malaysians are happy to be second world. They have land and natural resource. They don't need to live in the sky and those who do live in a condo, it's because they like that kind of living with swimming pool, clubhou, gym...and not because they cannot afford to live landed.

Still there's the bottom 5% who live in cheap government flats. And they make a lot of babies too. 

Not sure who's doing things right. Mahatail or Badawi or ah jib kor... 

But Malaysia does not lack babies wor.

(25-05-2024, 02:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Malaysians are happy to be second world. They have land and natural resource. They don't need to live in the sky and those who do live in a condo, it's because they like that kind of living with swimming pool, clubhou, gym...and not because they cannot afford to live landed.

Still there's the bottom 5% who live in cheap government flats. And they make a lot of babies too. 

Not sure who's doing things right. Mahatail or Badawi or ah jib kor... 

But Malaysia does not lack babies wor.

Bolehland has plenty of resources....they don have to pay for chickens, oil, coconuts or vegetables...all free range grown from their own backyard kampong.....so when their basic needs are taken care of....what do they do? Piak and reproduce lor....if Ali is a moslem in bolehland....he is easily the father of at least 20 kids!

(25-05-2024, 02:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Bolehland has plenty of resources....they don have to pay for chickens, oil, coconuts or vegetables...all free range grown from their own backyard kampong.....so when their basic needs are taken care of....what do they do? Piak and reproduce lor....if Ali is a moslem in bolehland....he is easily the father of at least 20 kids!

With 72 bergins, 20 kids are not doing justice to his reward that's eternally erect. Rotfl

Oh wait. It's Malaysia not paradise. 

We've checked on him. He's bought a house on the east cost... Mersing. Near Kuantan.

And he hasn't received his reward yet, so yeah, 20 chewren should be about right, till then... Rotfl