Almost one a day, bery scary
India variant black fungus bery power lah

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...th-2109816

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 09:56 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Almost one a day, bery scary
India variant black fungus bery power lah

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...th-2109816

Don't be a fear mongerer lah.

This uncle has cancer, heart problems, diabetes, etc.

If vacc, die earlier.
[+] 4 users Like RichDad's post

I thought unlinked was dropping off??

(14-08-2021, 09:58 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Don't be a fear mongerer lah.

If vacc, die earlier.

Yalor! even without catching the CV19 can die earlier.  Got underlying health problems taking the jabs impulsively for fear of catching the virus is like putting yr head on the chopping board to be chopped not knowing what the vaccines will do to yr body. Those with underlying health problem better think again and again before taking the jab. U cld end up in ICU with strokes, coma or death. Those with healthy body can just go for the jab.
A layman view.
[+] 3 users Like Goldmine's post

If vacc, die earlier.
I just post what I read in the newspaper

If vacc, die earlier.
I just post what I read in the newspaper

Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is 9.6 per cent, while that for the fully vaccinated was 1 per cent.

What kind of stats reporting is this?? Or it's saying 90% not serious and not died? So what's the percentage of infected that is vaccinated vs unvaccinated? It should be higher than the efficacy of Pfizer and Moderna, else huge reason to believe that we cannot trust the vaccine producers' data...

(14-08-2021, 10:28 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I thought unlinked was dropping off??

Actually many unknown cases lah ..

(14-08-2021, 10:51 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is 9.6 per cent, while that for the fully vaccinated was 1 per cent.

What kind of stats reporting is this?? Or it's saying 90% not serious and not died? So what's the percentage of infected that is vaccinated vs unvaccinated? It should be higher than the efficacy of Pfizer and Moderna, else huge reason to believe that we cannot trust the vaccine producers' data...

The higher % rate for the unvaccinated is because probably many have underlying health illness. Those with underlying illness their body probably do not react positively with the vaccine.

Plse get vaccinated...and make sure your family is vaccinated especially the elderly.

The vaccine is not perfect...but seems to be best choice.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

scary
ah ching black mouth

(14-08-2021, 11:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse get vaccinated...and make sure your family is vaccinated especially the elderly.

Booster coming....
Meaning the vaccine is not effective.
You are injecting virus into your body not vitamin.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

those with underlying illnesses shd consider more carefully and consult a doc if not sure
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(14-08-2021, 11:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse get vaccinated...and make sure your family is vaccinated especially the elderly.

I think elderlies with serious health conditions should not jab. May die earlier. Many cases already but denied by MOH so you think it is safe for these elderlies to get jabbed. 

Those healthy ones can jab.

I know this is a difficult situation, to jab or not to jab. But it looks like most already jabbed .. 73% and counting. So be it....

Before vaccination come into the scene, spreading of virus is slow.After effect spreading of virus is rapidly fast ,adding to keep importing high risk countries.If these has not taken place, can this old man have a chance of infection?

(14-08-2021, 12:58 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Before vaccination come into the scene, spreading of virus is slow.After effect spreading of virus is rapidly fast ,adding to keep importing high risk countries.If these has not taken place, can this old man have a chance of infection?

The vaccine breakthrough cases in Isreal are worrisome. It means the virus has managed to mutate even more and break through.  But it also means good news for vaccine makers so they will continue to push their agenda.

I would want to look at this stat..

1) How many not vaccinated elderly died from COVID complication, with prior medical conditions (eg cancer, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension etc)
2) How many not vaccinated elderly died from COVID complication, without prior medical conditions
3) How many vaccinated elderly recovered from COVID, with prior medical conditions
4) How many vaccinated elderly recovered from COVID, without prior medical conditions

From the stat, it will clearly explained the benefits of taking vaccine, even if you have prior medical conditions or not, if any.

Of course, some here will say we reached 80% already, hack care the remaining 20%. But if someone still want to try to convince the 20%, then it has to be thru more stat/data and not some negative tactics..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

(14-08-2021, 01:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I would want to look at this stat..

1) How many not vaccinated elderly died from COVID complication, with prior medical conditions (eg cancer, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension etc)
2) How many not vaccinated elderly died from COVID complication, without prior medical conditions
3) How many vaccinated elderly recovered from COVID, with prior medical conditions
4) How many vaccinated elderly recovered from COVID, without prior medical conditions

From the stat, it will clearly explained the benefits of taking vaccine, even if you have prior medical conditions or not, if any.

Of course, some here will say we reached 80% already, hack care the remaining 20%. But if someone still want to try to convince the 20%, then it has to be thru more stat/data and not some negative tactics..

Good one, bro. MOH needs to come clean and give us the data. Otherwise it is meaningless and just a scare tactic to announce unvaccinated person died.

Wonder what's their Plan B, if any, in case vaccination fails... Thinking

The trouble with vaxed people is complacency , no need or too lax to wear masks , social distancing n not adhering to basic hygiene precautions ..

There r many kinds of viruses...the latest n the most deadly is the delta + with lambada...if vaxed , survival rate is high but if not vaxed, sure die one esp for the seniors with low immunity

Very simple, put it this way.
ALL those who die of covid in the last 3 months are all unvaccinated.
No fully vaccinated has die due to Covid 19 so far in singapore.

When the borders are reopened, the danger of being unvaccinated will skyrocket. How many people must lose their lives before people stop arguing against vaccination?

(14-08-2021, 01:27 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  The trouble with vaxed people is complacency , no need or too lax to wear masks , social distancing n not adhering to basic hygiene precautions ..

There r many kinds of viruses...the latest n the most deadly is the delta + with lambada...if vaxed , survival rate is high but if not vaxed, sure die one esp for the seniors with low immunity

I agreed if you are vaccinated, the survival rate is higher.. Which is why this has to be backed by hard numbers, and not just by saying.,,

That's why the 4 numbers which I requested can be used to convince those who are not vaccinated.. At least it should work better than all the neg tactics..

To me, I find it strange we hear all the death news of not vaccinated.. But did we hear a single case of death news of vaccinated? If no vaccinated folks died of COVID, then it mean we should published the dataset as "Vaccination protect you 100% from COVID death"..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-08-2021, 01:32 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Very simple, put it this way.
ALL those who die of covid in the last 3 months are all unvaccinated.
No fully vaccinated has die due to Covid 19 so far in singapore.

In the past there isnt  any death related to covid? Now there isn't any death related to vaccinated patience due to common illness reported?  
Isnt it strange?

Our report is opposite what happen in isreal. You judge yourself.

isrealis r mostly angmos ...u know angmos love freedom n love to drink at the drink holes n... many r antivacs..

once jabbed, they tot no need to wear masks! Eastern western culture is different.

So much safer to jab , if really kiasi, then go for sinovac, sinopharm used by their leaders ...if refuse to jab, delta + lampada too happy to meet u..n die, nobody will sympathise u,

(14-08-2021, 06:58 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  In the past there isnt  any death related to covid? Now there isn't any death related to vaccinated patience due to common illness reported?  
Isnt it strange?

Can't understand what you're saying. Care to elaborate more?

Thought MOH quite straightforward what....Take those kena Covid in past 28 days. Most still alive, but 10 died. Turns out all 10 are Unvaccinated. How else can one interpret this??? Don't understand all these conspiracy theorists leh................

be very worried.
its not abt the different variant.
its about our new approach in living with covid!

oyk had already predicted this to happen.

this is our endemic era!

live with it n accept it!

not me kenna? its you!
not you mati? its me!

get it?

(14-08-2021, 07:40 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Can't understand what you're saying. Care to elaborate more?

Thought MOH quite straightforward what....Take those kena Covid in past 28 days. Most still alive, but 10 died. Turns out all 10 are Unvaccinated. How else can one interpret this??? Don't understand all these conspiracy theorists leh................

MOH says death due to covid complications, correct. But these people already got very serious health issues.  

Let's say these same people go and jab and then die within 28 days. Guess what will MOH say? Not related to vaccination but due to their serious health issues. They will point to stats that say on average, say 1000-1500 people died of such conditions, so the death after vaccination is within this range. Not vaccine fault.

But, did they say the same for those with serious health conditions who died after getting covid? No. They blame covid. Got the point?

Straight forward may not be so straight forward if you think deeper. 

I am not saying this is a conspiracy but it is definitely an agenda to force people to jab. However, we are still not very sure if it is worth the risk so why not let people decide instead of forcing and punishing those who chose not to jab?

I support your  suggestion.

I believe there was a fully vaccinated elderly who caught Covid and died. MOH attributed this to underlying co-morbidities.