Answers to questions I asked Chat GPT amazing OpenAI model

[Image: yjvKguz.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: VGIzsr0.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ask how much is HC salary lah. Is it over $b?

[Image: bnQgA8K.jpg]

[Image: NJE3Lqa.jpg]

[Image: 2egXfDv.jpg]

[Image: whgBTHL.jpg]

[Image: Iqer0jk.jpg]

[Image: GiCcKXx.jpg]
[Image: hbpSj0W.jpg]

You got try ask the same question twice, see whether the AI will give you the same answer. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Ask who is going to win the World Cup Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

It doesnt offer opinions and predictions

(15-12-2022, 05:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: 2egXfDv.jpg]
NONSENSE NOBY IS INDISPENSABLE IN THIS WORLD.
LKY ALONE CANT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN LUCKY HE HAD A STRONG TEAM UNLESS THE PRESENT CABINET

If you look at it as a talking version of Wikipedia, then nothing novel. And unlike wiki, it needs to be manually retrained with new info to be up to date

(15-12-2022, 07:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you look at it as a talking version of Wikipedia, then nothing novel. And unlike wiki, it needs to be manually retrained with new info to be up to date

The answers are bias  towards the current govt.............. Laughing Laughter-68

[Image: 5nsOobr.jpg]

[Image: LAmHgGL.jpg]

[Image: ADExXYX.jpg]

Is Singapore media free and objective?

Singapore's media landscape is complex and has evolved over time. While there are a number of media outlets in Singapore, the government plays a significant role in the media sector through ownership, regulation, and funding.

In general, Singapore's media is not considered to be fully free or objective. The government has a history of exerting influence over the media, and there have been concerns about self-censorship and the suppression of critical voices.

The Media Development Authority (MDA), a government agency, is responsible for regulating the media industry in Singapore. It has the power to impose fines, revoke licenses, and censor content deemed to be against the public interest or national security.

There are also a number of laws in Singapore that restrict freedom of expression, including the Sedition Act, the Films Act, and the Broadcasting Act. These laws have been used to restrict the distribution of certain content and to prosecute individuals for expressing critical views of the government.

However, it is important to note that there is a range of media outlets in Singapore, including print, online, and broadcast media, and some outlets are more independent and critical than others. There are also a number of independent journalists and media organizations that work to report on a variety of issues and provide diverse perspectives.

Can ask about Julian Assange?

(20-12-2022, 07:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Can ask about Julian Assange?

What do you want to ask?

(20-12-2022, 07:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What do you want to ask?

Is he a "human rightist" or "criminal"?