Anwar asks PM Lee: Make M’sia a food production heartland to benefit both countries

(31-01-2023, 10:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think Anwar brought up the Batu Putih issue to throw smoke screen only. He could be plotting to take revenge on Dr Mad for framing him with sodomy. Maybe he will frame Dr Mad for pedophilia.   Big Grin

君子报仇 十年不晚

(31-01-2023, 10:56 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me lost $200K overnight.

my shares from $2 become $0.20 because the mad dr.

Better than me, I lost everything.................. crying

(31-01-2023, 11:02 AM)8ighty8 Wrote:  君子报仇 十年不晚

you chou bubao fei junzi.

one who doesn't avenge an injustice is not a gentlemen.

(31-01-2023, 09:53 AM)Odessy Wrote:  Some of the best bah kut teh in Johore cheap and good roadside with ample free parking

Just keep both eyes on your car while eating

What has bak kut teh got to do with my above comments and Anwar's asking us to make Bolehloand a major food supplier?  Huh

(31-01-2023, 11:02 AM)8ighty8 Wrote:  君子报仇 十年不晚

如果想报仇就要快点咯。老fox已经一只腿在下面了。你不认为等十年是太晚吗?  nudie

(31-01-2023, 12:04 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Anwar probably motivated by Malaysia's deepening food security problem? 

This video should be insightful as to why this is now a topic he's discussing with SG. Watch 4:43 to 6:15 in particular. 

Balaysia Boleh  Confused Heart

Can we trust Anwar??  Let's do a quick reality check -
He may suggest many nice nice plan and Win-Win idea while in SG for PR purpose.
But when back at home, the old toxic KL politics still rule their emotion-driven decision making.

Big Grin

E.g. simply consulting the HDB about housing matters can get attacked in Bolehland.
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2023/...using-woes

(31-01-2023, 07:43 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ban sand, ban eggs, ban chicken, ban water and now want us to depend on them again ?

Kind of like what China is experiencing ...Ban from ISS space station, ban Huawei, ban Tiktok, ban STEM students, ban chips etc etc.  End of the day and after all these stupidity, someone got even stronger.

Rolleyes

[Image: Chinese-Exclusion-ISS.gif]

(30-01-2023, 11:11 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Why grows fruits? Anwar should ask PM Lee to build military weapons, tanks, rockets, bomb and missile in Malaysia.

Why not ? Aussies themselves depend a lot from selling fruits, beef,diary products etc ..
in fact, over 70% of their food production are exported...

So what else who can Aussie do ? Like in high-tech thing ? iPhone? Solar panels ? EV?

never forget the stroke of a pen!

Very smart of Malaysia to make us more reliance of them. Hope we don't agree to everything they propose.

(31-01-2023, 02:15 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Very smart of Malaysia to make us more reliance of them. Hope we don't agree to everything they propose.

They thought they were "smart" after signing the 1962 Water Agreement.... Big Grin