Anwar returned as PM : Now the final.twist....

[Image: ECNGPl4.jpg]

So do you know what the final twist is?

Anwar took the longest most convoluted  journey of any leader in Asia to become prime minister. Including jail and sodomy accusations..

What  card does he hold. What is the twist.
Reformsi is just a charade - a facade for an all encompassing agenda.

This agenda is in the manifesto he put forth prior to the Asian crisis that struck fear into Dr. M and made him go all out to put Anwar in jail.

Anwar was the Trojan horse that entered Umno to carry out a plan. He almost become PM in 1998 taking over Dr. M if not for Dr. M discovering the plan and throwing Anwar in jail to stop him.

During Asian crisis  Anwar was finance minister and when Asian crisis struck he put forth a plan aligned with the Washington Consensus. A plan that has wide ranging implications for Singapore.

Read more
https://www.ft.com/content/05c5bac4-d2e7...0b5df10621

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I believe the bitter legacy will be settled with Anwar now as PM

[Image: zJkFpG4.jpg]

Anwar will move quickly...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Read the last chapter of his book. And what he says as a plan for the future and that is likely what he will pursue as PM
[Image: 4nfpl0K.jpg]

Dun like that leh. Your link is an advert. I know you want to earn some money but also cannot be like that...

(18-08-2021, 06:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun like that leh. Your link is an advert. I know you want to earn some money but also cannot be like that...

Sorry for the typo in the link ....I fixed the link already.

(18-08-2021, 06:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun like that leh. Your link is an advert. I know you want to earn some money but also cannot be like that...

Where got advert? It is a subscription based article.  I don't think he is making money out of this.

(18-08-2021, 06:14 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Where got advert? It is a subscription based article.  I don't think he is making money out of this.

Meant as a joke lah. His original link is an advert.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post