Any Hotels to recommend to stay in Seoul?

really dunno which location is good.

(27-11-2022, 12:01 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  really dunno which location is good.
yes
the most haunted one will be the best and the most excitting to spend a night in
or a few night in

(27-11-2022, 12:10 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes
the most haunted one will be the best and the most excitting to spend a night in
or a few night in

Does it come with a succubus?

(27-11-2022, 12:26 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Does it come with a succubus?

errrr

there are lot of gaybus 
they look for male backside hole 

the hotel counter do sell this for concerning customer stepping into hotel

you might want to do the same and apply it before going to bed
[Image: s-l400.jpg]

(27-11-2022, 12:01 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  really dunno which location is good.

Lotte Hotel Seoul

It really depends on your budget. It will be better to stay in Gangnam area. Recently I stayed in COEX Intercontinental, with their subway close by and a mega mall just within walking distance.

Best that you get a prepaid SIM card. Because on the street to flag down a taxi they will not entertain. You will need to use their local apps kakao taxi apps. All the taxi in Seoul preferred this apps.

Otherwise better to take the subway. And with the outdoor temperature dropping it’s No fun to be out in the open. So keep warm where possible.

A lot of people went to South Korea recently. They said it is very cold there.

(27-11-2022, 07:53 AM)theold Wrote:  A lot of people went to South Korea recently. They said it is very cold there.

I was there in October and brought my wife there. The temperature was around 11-15 °C even though it is consider autumn. 

Right now the temperature in Seoul shows 0 °C, if the humidity is enough we should get snow. Anyway for those who plans to visit in December the temperature will be cold and dry. 

Therefore if possible do bring a traveller humidifier so that in your hotel room you get enough humidity. Otherwise your skin will eventually be very rough when you return back to Singapore.

This week in Tokyo is very good temperature is around 14-18 °C, right now in Kyoto temperature is very nice too. But very dry too.

(27-11-2022, 05:13 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Lotte Hotel Seoul

I stayed there 3X , each time staying 5 days.
Very close to everything and directly opposite major shopping malls and underground shopping.
Always busy..
US$200 - US$220 a night. Good value for money.

many like L7 in gangnam…if got chance stay paradise city in incheon befoe few days before going seoul

https://all.accor.com/hotel/6317/index.en.shtml

went there last month.

from airport there is a bus service stopped right beside the hotel.

(27-11-2022, 06:52 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  It really depends on your budget. It will be better to stay in Gangnam area. Recently I stayed in COEX Intercontinental, with their subway close by and a mega mall just within walking distance.

Best that you get a prepaid SIM card. Because on the street to flag down a taxi they will not entertain. You will need to use their local apps kakao taxi apps. All the taxi in Seoul preferred this apps.

Otherwise better to take the subway. And with the outdoor temperature dropping it’s No fun to be out in the open. So keep warm where possible.

i was considering a hotel near COEX but is it really central though? Myeondong and Hongdae seem like 50 mins away by train?

(27-11-2022, 12:40 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  i was considering a hotel near COEX but is it really central though? Myeondong and Hongdae seem like 50 mins away by train?

It very much subject to where you plan on visitings. 

I have been to both places during my recent stay because my wife wanted to buy clothings in those places. We took train back to our hotel which seems to be okay in my opinion.