Wah a lot of eateries closed

Wah my friend told me alot of eateries in the east closed leh... Business is really bad...

Not surprised

(24-01-2022, 12:14 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Wah my friend told me alot of eateries in the east closed leh... Business is really bad...

Why ah? Recession still have to eat right?

(24-01-2022, 12:14 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Wah my friend told me alot of eateries in the east closed leh... Business is really bad...

because their food fugg type …. yesterday I go buy fish maw soup …. their queue so long … ask for extra chilli, the aunty can give a fugg face …. I never mind, I lan lan who ask your soup tasty

Depend on locations, what foods, is it really nice.

Whereas on the other hand , i see quite a lot new players come in , also some still have lots of customers.

I noticed a trend now is those Big corporation in F&B they close their branches in those ulu places or have less customers.
They target those prime locations, aka means the previous owners close shop and they come in to rent that place.

(24-01-2022, 12:19 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Why ah? Recession still have to eat right?

I dun think your Bendemer beef noodles got any problem  ….  Rotfl

(24-01-2022, 12:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I dun think your Bendemer beef noodles got any problem  ….  Rotfl

The shop cherished their customers. But I think I have figured out their recipe.

(24-01-2022, 12:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The shop cherished their customers. But I think I have figured out their recipe.

You wanna compete …. your stall name Dynamite Beef Noodles …… tagline "it will blow your mind"  Clap

Yest news 6 yr old Ming Noodle by young hawker at Alexandra Village Close down because of high cost running a hawker stall

(24-01-2022, 12:31 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Yest news 6 yr old Ming Noodle by young hawker at Alexandra Village Close down because of high cost running a hawker stall

that one sell prawn mee? Actually he can do for 6 years already not bad whereas some haven't one year or so already close down.

(24-01-2022, 12:31 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Yest news 6 yr old Ming Noodle by young hawker at Alexandra Village Close down because of high cost running a hawker stall

Maybe his hay mee not up to par …. I know a market the 2nd generation took over … just selling hay mee …
I know 2 elderly Malay couple in their late 70s, selling mee rubus, mee soto and mee siam for donkey years …. still going strong 
Dun blame this & that when the food cannot make it

(24-01-2022, 12:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You wanna compete …. your stall name Dynamite Beef Noodles …… tagline "it will blow your mind"  Clap

I have not try out yet. But the black bean beef horfun I tried twice already. I have beef tendon, beef stomach in my freezer now.

(24-01-2022, 01:43 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have not try out yet. But the black bean beef horfun I tried twice already. I have beef tendon, beef stomach in my freezer now.

Is your beef stomach referring to the variety of beef tripe.

(24-01-2022, 01:43 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have not try out yet. But the black bean beef horfun I tried twice already. I have beef tendon, beef stomach in my freezer now.

Black bean horfun, the one kopi tiam opposite Thomson medical …. killer … once a month I go eat … best