Lai liao Lai liao update of COVID-19 breach on Clarke Quay

Four people will be charged with breaching safe management measures after crowds gathered at Clarke Quay on Dec 31, says URA. Investigations into others are ongoing. https://cna.asia/3FW9e8D

Only 4 person why take so long ?🤔

for show rah, have to catch scrapgoats

Must be that one so stand up, hold the drink spray around and those around him. Is so obvious whereas the rest, cannot catch too many.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

In the photo where got only 4 person... something wrong with his eye?
[Image: IMG-20220124-123112-505.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220124-123248-337.jpg]

I believe these 4 are FTs?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(24-01-2022, 12:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I believe these 4 are FTs?

Maybe got plead bargain if they admitted it behind closed door
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Wonder what sort of bargain the 4 got with pap if they admitted the breach of safety management for COVID-19

normally love to declare the criminals are locals…how come this time so quiet on the details?
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(24-01-2022, 12:33 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  In the photo where got only 4 person... something wrong with his eye?
[Image: IMG-20220124-123112-505.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220124-123248-337.jpg]

easily spotted got one stand up from the crowd spray around that fellow surely is one of them been charge so easily spotted
another 4 must be below , face also been expose more. The rest, well so many SPF go find out one by one? So end of the day those 4 lor
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(24-01-2022, 12:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  easily spotted got one stand up from the crowd spray around that fellow surely is one of them been charge so easily spotted
another 4 must be below , face also been expose more. The rest, well so many SPF go find out one by one?  So end of the day those 4 lor

[Image: IMG-20220124-124940-906.jpg]

Take so long to review cctv . How safe social distancing?🤔

(24-01-2022, 12:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  easily spotted got one stand up from the crowd spray around that fellow surely is one of them been charge so easily spotted
another 4 must be below , face also been expose more. The rest, well so many SPF go find out one by one?  So end of the day those 4 lor

The rest sweep under the carpet? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

(24-01-2022, 12:53 PM)surfer Wrote:  The rest sweep under the carpet? Thinking

There are at least 30 more that can be charged......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

All appear there should get $300 fine …. white greedy thieves …. HUAT HUAT HUAT

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Charge and published their names. Want to play play with govt.

They don't know govt more than happy to collect money from them and folks in the interest is more than happy to see blood.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

little india riot many yrs ago can catch >20 this CQ gathering only can catch 4 ??

we were not born ystdy nor are swe so stupid to believe ?
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(24-01-2022, 04:44 PM)talky Wrote:  little india riot many yrs ago can catch >20 this CQ gathering only can catch 4 ??

we were not born ystdy nor are swe so stupid to believe ?
Of course there will be more, when the police get the accused to reveal who  the others are and get a plea bargain.....

(24-01-2022, 12:59 PM):thinkingdebono Wrote:  There are at least 30 more that can be charged......

It will take them at least another month to identify and charge. Thinking Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(24-01-2022, 06:52 PM)surfer Wrote:  It will take them at least another month to identify and charge. Thinking Laughing
At this pace, it may take 2 months to identify who the culprits are.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(24-01-2022, 06:56 PM)debono Wrote:  At this pace, it may take 2 months to identify who the culprits are.....
Maybe till 2030 also can't identify

(24-01-2022, 07:00 PM):laughingBigiron Wrote:  Maybe till 2030 also can't identify

That would be an embarrassment to the SPF. Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

CQ is known to b a troublesum area with booze the main cause... compounded d fact that it was nye... so y weren't extra enforcers being deployed there  or keep a tight control initially?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

How come only 4? Very embarrassing, caught 4 out of so many.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

I remember in the early days any breach of covid-19 rules by work permit holders will be repatriated. Now, if it were to happen to their beloved foreign talents, will the same thing happen? If not, then it means that the richer foreigners are able to get off lightly.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post