Any SGTALKER KOR KOR REMEMBER THIS PLACE?

[Image: old-singapore.jpg]

It’s a department store?

tomorrow will be a better day

Wow...sentosa

High st/north bridge rd, today's the treasury bldg. Closed in late 60s to early 70s

(13-10-2023, 07:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  High st/north bridge rd, today's the treasury bldg. Closed in late 60s to early 70s

Last time u at there do what?

(13-10-2023, 07:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time u at there do what?

My classmate's uncle, tj ong or tk ong, rich indo immigrant family business. They had many businesses in java.

(13-10-2023, 07:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  My classmate's uncle, tj ong or tk ong, rich indo immigrant family business. They had many businesses in java.

wow than last time your rich classmate always tell u go there take free things is it?

(13-10-2023, 07:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow than last time your rich classmate always tell u go there take free things is it?

No lah. Most of my classmates from ultra rich families. Another yang family aso owned department stores

(13-10-2023, 07:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No lah. Most of my classmates from ultra rich families. Another yang family aso owned department stores

Than now you still contact with them to get benefits? Now they all continue to be ultra rich?

(13-10-2023, 08:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Than now you still contact with them to get benefits? Now they all continue to be ultra rich?

Mostly took over parent/family biz and lives are easy for them. Some expended to oversea and dun want to come back already

(13-10-2023, 08:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Mostly took over parent/family biz and lives are easy for them. Some expended to oversea and dun want to come back already

so they now not in SG ?

(13-10-2023, 08:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so they now not in SG ?

2 in shengzhen, 1 in shanghai, 1 in Australia, a few in us and canada - dun want to come back already

(13-10-2023, 09:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  2 in shengzhen, 1 in shanghai, 1 in Australia, a few in us and canada - dun want to come back already

I’m not surprised. Noticed a lot local ultra rich stay oversea.