Any SGTALKER KOR KOR REMEMBER THIS PLACE?

[Image: OLD-SINGAPORE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

The old satay club in front of the old hainanese clan building along beach rd and middle rd
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(27-11-2023, 11:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The old satay club in front of the old hainanese clan building along beach rd and middle rd

I bet there got sell hainanese satay the sauce got pineapple one.

(27-11-2023, 10:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  [Image: OLD-SINGAPORE.jpg]

(27-11-2023, 11:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The old satay club in front of the old hainanese clan building along beach rd and middle rd

I remember that satay club lah! Big Grin But that time only a small boy no money to eat lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(28-11-2023, 06:19 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I remember that satay club lah! Big Grin But that time only a small boy no money to eat lah!

Waleneh, last time you went there to do what?

(28-11-2023, 07:30 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, last time you went there to do what?

I didnt go there lah! Big Grin Still a small boy cannot anyhow run mah!

(28-11-2023, 07:40 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I didnt go there lah! Big Grin Still a small boy cannot anyhow run mah!

What are you doing here? How come you dun watch sky for Jesus?      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(28-11-2023, 07:41 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What are you doing here? How come you dun watch sky for Jesus?      Big Grin

Not here yet lah! Big Grin Slowly wait lah!

(27-11-2023, 10:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  [Image: OLD-SINGAPORE.jpg]

this is before......during.....or after.....Japanese Occupation ah ?? Big Grin

(28-11-2023, 07:43 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Not here yet lah! Big Grin Slowly wait lah!

Could be on the way. I can hear heavenly music with trumpet and guitar music in the very distant sky last night leh.       Big Grin

Carl Jung

(28-11-2023, 09:39 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  this is before......during.....or after.....Japanese Occupation ah ?? Big Grin

That building behind existed from 60s to 90s. So that's after jap occupation

Guy with black specs has a sexy butt!

(28-11-2023, 10:36 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Could be on the way. I can hear heavenly music with trumpet and guitar music in the very distant sky last night leh.       Big Grin

You will hear a loud trumpet and a loud shout lah! Big Grin Did you hear it leh? Thinking I didn't leh!

(28-11-2023, 01:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You will hear a loud trumpet and a loud shout lah! Big Grin Did you hear it leh? Thinking I didn't leh!

Got, it sounds like Allah Wakbar.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

(28-11-2023, 01:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You will hear a loud trumpet and a loud shout lah! Big Grin Did you hear it leh? Thinking I didn't leh!

Who will shout and blow trumpet leh? Who'll make the trumpet and Who'll teach ppl how to blow?

[Image: Screenshot-20231128-145713-Chrome.jpg]

Want to guess who wrote those words on that building?

There is another loud sound in addition to the trumpet and that is the whipping sound "piak" "piak".      Big Grin

Carl Jung