A New Mall Next to Pasir Ris MRT Station, Pasir Ris Mall, Opens Today

A New Mall Next to Pasir Ris MRT Station, Pasir Ris Mall, Opens Today (12 June)

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/pasir-ris-mall-opening-2024/

Follow us on Instagram for exclusive videos and articles: 
https://www.instagram.com/goody.feed/

Not bad. White Sands a bit small.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(12-06-2024, 07:55 PM)Levin Wrote:  Not bad. White Sands a bit small.

White Sands tenants would be worrying nao. They wouldn't want to be a Pasir Ris version of the Orchard Road Centrepoint that lost its crowds to 313@Somerset..not that the latter is doing a fantastic business volume either..

I think e-commerce has changed retail in a very drastic way. Only fnb can still hold up because peepur want to eat food that's hot out of the kitchen. Grab delivery brings soggy food... not sure about other peepur but I am a fussy eater.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-06-2024, 08:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  White Sands tenants would be worrying nao. They wouldn't want to be a Pasir Ris version of the Orchard Road Centrepoint that lost its crowds to 313@Somerset..not that the latter is doing a fantastic business volume either..

I think e-commerce has changed retail in a very drastic way. Only fnb can still hold up because peepur want to eat food that's hot out of the kitchen. Grab delivery brings soggy food... not sure about other peepur but I am a fussy eater.

That's what I was thinking too. White Sands will be affected. Maybe it can position itself differently.

Besides F&B, services can still hold up such as beauty & wellness, education (not just academic but also sports like judo, gymnastics, fencing etc and also the arts). Mainly those that require people to be there.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(12-06-2024, 08:29 PM)Levin Wrote:  That's what I was thinking too. White Sands will be affected. Maybe it can position itself differently.

Besides F&B, services can still hold up such as beauty & wellness, education (not just academic but also sports like judo, gymnastics, fencing etc and also the arts). Mainly those that require people to be there.

Talking about gyms, it seems to me to be a sign of affluence that gyms are sprouting up everywhere.

Yoga is also gaining popularity... hot Yoga, Hattha Yoga, etc.

Then those Zumba, Body Pump, Body Combat and Spins.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love