Anybody has tried calling DBS hotline b4 at night during weekday?

You will be amazed by the waiting time... Rotfl

Worst service bank...
Dont understand how come it can be Asia best bank?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

No. Very fast.

(03-12-2021, 08:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  No. Very fast.

You try again tonight.
I waited 25 mins...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-12-2021, 08:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You try again tonight.
I waited 25 mins...

I have nothing that need their help for now. But usually I called during non office hour.

I remember another big 3 bank is worse. I can't even get someone to speak to.  After that I use the their talk in their online chat and during the process they somehow know the issue, then they got someone to call me.

It is very weird that gov allow these banks' hotline to make users press this and that number and go round and round.

(03-12-2021, 08:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have nothing that need their help for now. But usually I called during non office hour.

I remember another big 3 bank is worse. I can't even get someone to speak to.  After that I use the their talk in their online chat and during the process they somehow know the issue, then they got someone to call me.

It is very weird that gov allow these banks' hotline to make users press this and that number and go round and round.

It is sickening to be asked to press the buttons again and again, only to be given a recorded voice that said the customer relation officer is busy..... Angry

Very challenging to get to talk to somebody. 
Can vomit blood to make a call....

Press here press there and eventually get you to no where. 
Pui !!!

(03-12-2021, 08:50 PM)debono Wrote:  It is sickening to be asked to press the buttons again and again, only to be given a recorded voice that said the customer relation officer is busy.....

Starhub is worse. I am not sure why it does not allow the same customer service officer to follow up and complete serving the same customer. From my experience it is best to keep proof of where the service is rendered halfway so that you can question them when they make you go down many times with little progress.

(03-12-2021, 09:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Starhub is worse. I am not sure why it does not allow the same customer service officer to follow up and complete serving the same customer. From my experience it is best to keep proof of where the service is rendered halfway so that you can question them when they make you go down many times with little progress.
Singtel is even worst.  After picking my call while waiting for so long, the staffs don't even understand my problems and I don't know what they are talking about.

(03-12-2021, 10:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Singtel is even worst.  After picking my call while waiting for so long, the staffs don't even understand my problems and I don't know what they are talking about.

Perhaps SingTel did not put the right person as the customer relations officer., and it become too technical for a layman to comprehend..... crying

Avoid peak hrs... call during Sunday midnight  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

very difficult to get the low level staff to acknowledge and rectify their own stupid mistakes, unless one is able to escalate the matter up and make them realise how serious the problem is

I think because of the latest incident their hotlines become hotter. The last time I called no such issue.