Anybody likes gardening?

I have so many chilli, padi or big type. I have capsicum flowering, sweet potato leaves, payaya, banana, curry leave, oyster plant, sugar cane, Indian borage and Lemon grass
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(01-08-2021, 10:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No leh. I do gardening for fun only  Big Grin

gardening is good

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(05-05-2022, 10:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have so many chilli, padi or big type. I have capsicum flowering, sweet potato leaves, payaya, banana, curry leave, oyster plant, sugar cane, Indian borage and Lemon grass

awesome. u are good !
singapore hard to find gardening place. i jsut want to find someone who needs help to do gardening. i love to help volunteeringly

(08-08-2022, 02:23 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  awesome. u are good !
singapore hard to find gardening place. i jsut want to find someone who needs help to do gardening. i love to help volunteeringly

Is it? U can cut grass free for me. I will give you my produces.

(08-08-2022, 02:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Is it? U can cut grass free for me. I will give you my produces.

What kind of produce you have?

Btw, my parsley died again. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong though. But seriously I think they're cool-weather plants hence my failure. Maybe your parsley are of another variant more suitable to warm weather.

(08-08-2022, 02:23 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  gardening is good

What kind of plants do you have?

(08-08-2022, 03:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What kind of plants do you have?

i planted tomato, fruits so little. gave up.
planted ladies finger. grow a bit ppl steal. aiks
planted butterfly pea very easy.
planted passion fruits very messy grow all over the place, need to always trim but that's not the nature of the plant to disturb
in the end some ppl complain to HDB. gave up and just cleared all

(08-08-2022, 04:26 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  i planted tomato, fruits so little. gave up.
planted passion fruits very messy grow all over the place, need to always trim but that's not the nature of the plant to disturb

Great job!

(08-08-2022, 03:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What kind of produce you have?

Btw, my parsley died again. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong though. But seriously I think they're cool-weather plants hence my failure. Maybe your parsley are of another variant more suitable to warm weather.

They dun last, eat when you still have.

(08-08-2022, 03:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What kind of produce you have?

I have a lot of fruits
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(09-08-2022, 01:48 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have a lot of fruits

Nice leh. Envy u

(09-08-2022, 06:11 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Nice leh. Envy u

You want to work in my garden?

(09-08-2022, 06:18 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You want to work in my garden?

Lol u stay where

Last time when I do gardening I always tap tap touch touch the plant. When they grow nicely I always praise them. Lol

I miss gardening

soil gardening attracts insects
hydroponic is better n cleaner
where can learn hydroponic  in chinese using skills future fund

Who can identify this plant?  Big Grin

They're blooming like crazy in so many of my pots.

[Image: Flower.jpg]

(09-08-2022, 01:48 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have a lot of fruits

Bro, did you grow parsley again?

Question-

I love to eat soybean sprouts ( also known as mugbean sprouts, peanut sprouts and . . )

These are not bean sprouts

Where can I get the seeds?

If not, can I use the nutty head?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-08-2022, 07:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  Question-

I love to eat soybean sprouts ( also known as mugbean sprouts, peanut sprouts and  . . )

These are not bean sprouts

Where can I get the seeds?

If not, can I use the nutty head?

https://www.facebook.com/botakfarmer/pos...zY9g4kBo9l

(27-08-2022, 12:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Who can identify this plant?  Big Grin

They're blooming like crazy in so many of my pots.

[Image: Flower.jpg]

pretty! wax rose or pereskia bleo?

https://www.giftsflorist2000.com/catalog...cts_id=753
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

you can sell the excess on Carousell at $28 per pot Big Grin

(08-08-2022, 04:26 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  i planted tomato, fruits so little. gave up.

You planted this?

[Image: 58895-F2-E-0-F90-4050-ADFD-0-F41-DBA00-F03.png]

find duplicate lines

(27-08-2022, 11:41 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  pretty! wax rose or pereskia bleo?

Yes! It's seven star needle. I have many many pots of this  Smile

(28-08-2022, 06:17 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  you can sell the excess on Carousell at $28 per pot Big Grin

I'm not so moneyface. I prefer to give ppl for free. The cuttings I mean  Big Grin

(28-08-2022, 11:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm not so moneyface. I prefer to give ppl for free. The cuttings I mean  Big Grin

so nice of you! how effective is it to treat cancer....?
my late dad was a qualified non-practicing 中医师 from 中华医院. he once asked me to look for a plant from his kampung that was used to treat cancer....
that was so many years ago and i already forgot what plant. looking back, it could be this plant......??  Thinking  
i didn't manage to find for him...

[Image: 36-B395-BF-2242-49-CA-BEEE-1-D45-B54-EA264.jpg]

my single gf sells her excess plants on Carousell. she grows them in her living room and back yard of her newly bought 3-room flat even though it’s small space. I could see her plants grow and flourish under her tender loving care.

(28-08-2022, 12:23 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  so nice of you! how effective is it to treat cancer....?
my late dad was a qualified non-practicing 中医师. he once asked me to look for a plant from his kampung that was used to treat cancer....
that was so many years ago and i already forgot what plant. looking back, it could be this plant......??  Thinking  
i didn't manage to find for him...

According to a NUS research, it is helpful.

https://news.nus.edu.sg/anti-cancer-prop...in-plants/

There could also be other plants your father is talking about. These are mentioned in the above news.

I grow so many so that my family members can chew on one raw leaf a day. I also have 'black face general' which I use to brew once a week to drink. But not recommended for women to drink this as it's very cooling.

If you want I can give you some cuttings. Or you could join those gardening groups in facebook and ask for it also.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

https://www.facebook.com/lee.beewah/post...qMJGzJp61l

I have a video on DIY hydroponics. Would anyone like to have it?