Anyone concerned about transfer of private data from SPH Grp to SPH Media

I received notice on this.
Was thinking of asking them to erase everything as SPH Media is under govt control(?). 
But the promise data is kept under same protection.
I am concerned about govt tracking of what you read and correlating this against data jn other intelligence agencies for monitoring and control.

With this govt becoming increasing paranoid with implementation of FICA and POFMA to control the data and information space ....I do have concerns.

[Image: B0WIuna.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No concern as I cannot imagine what garmen want to do with my data which a simple normal person

(25-11-2021, 11:34 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  No concern as I cannot imagine what garmen want to do with my data which a simple normal person

Everyone is a normal citizen until they face some injustice or severely undermined by the system...and wants to do something.

Then they have all your data correlate across, you will be very easy to fix and handle.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-11-2021, 11:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Everyone is a normal citizen until they face some injustice or severely undermined by the system...and wants to do something.

Then they have all your data correlate across, you will be very easy to fix and handle.

I cannot visualize. any hypothetical scenario?