Anyone else use this type of toothbrush ...where to buy?

I have been using Nylon toothbrush purchased at neighborhood shop brand is called Ace for 40cts a piece.

It's not the money. I find regular toothbrush too soft after brushing like got stuff left on surface of teeth so I ended up using hard nylon toothbrush. 

What happened is the shop I buy from say they no longer sells it as demand is too low. I am like the only customer buying it. No choice I went to buy a pack of 3 Colgate toothbrush. All I can say is brush like no brush at all.

I search online. Seem to have but they charge exorbitant price for this type of toothbrush.

Anyone with suggestions ?

[Image: cYhZ2Wd.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-05-2022, 04:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been using Nylon toothbrush purchased at neighborhood shop brand is called Ace for 40cts a piece.

It's not the money. I find regular toothbrush too soft after brushing like got stuff left on surface of teeth so I ended up using hard nylon toothbrush. 

What happened is the shop I buy from say they no longer sells it as demand is too low. I am like the only customer buying it. No choice I went to buy a pack of 3 Colgate toothbrush. All I can say is brush like no brush at all.

I search online. Seem to have but they charge exorbitant price for this type of toothbrush.

Ask your relatives in muar to buy for u lah.

Is this the one? S$3.90. 

https://shope.ee/1L0lqHIgAj

Do not use hard toothbrush, they damage your gums.

Toothbrush won’t clean your teeth thoroughly.

You need to use dental flossing every day.
Sometimes you also need to use scraper if the plaque is built up.
Then at least once a year, go for dentist for more thorough cleaning.

Make sure the toothbrush you are using won’t hurt your gum and teeth. If too hard or cause uncomfortable feeling, dispose the toothbrush.

Clenching your teeth together and circling the toothbrush actually make your external teeth cleaner.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-05-2022, 01:11 PM)Ameliachin Wrote:  Is this the one? S$3.90. 

https://shope.ee/1L0lqHIgAj

Yes  this type of toothbrush. ..
I found a similar one called 801 toothbrush.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hard will be problem with gums issue ? Better use soft version.

(05-05-2022, 03:49 PM)FangFang Wrote:  Hard will be problem with gums issue ? Better use soft version.

I use the toothbrush to brush my teeth now my gums.
I never ever have a gum issue.

(04-05-2022, 04:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been using Nylon toothbrush purchased at neighborhood shop brand is called Ace for 40cts a piece.

I used to use Oral B toothbrush but too expensive liao so I changed to Systema soft round head cheaper lah!