10 Facts About the New EP System That’ll Start from Sept 2023

10 Facts About the New EP System That’ll Start from Sept 2023

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/new-ep-system-facts/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

Dr Tan has surpassed Josephine Teo and came up with this new framework that acts like a checklist.

However, I also have my reservations. Are MOM officers given 1 or 3 mths to check all the criteria in the framework?

Can MOM impose a minimum fine with a total amount base on the FTs salary x 3? Or what kind of actions to be taken against the companies?

Does this include recruitment agencies where contract staff are parked under them but FTs work eleswhere?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

10 facts all add up to one ... to confuse and appease you.
What the people are interested is how many CECA you employed per year?
How many Scholarships, Citizenship and PR were given to CECA the last 10 years?

Not just Recruitment Agencies that Shoot Blank queen mentioned that may be exempted but also RO ( link below) if their headcount is less than 25.

This means that the office can have 100% FTs on work pass, hor.

https://www.acra.gov.sg/how-to-guides/re...ive-office

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(05-03-2022, 02:46 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Dr Tan has surpassed Josephine Teo and came up with this new framework that acts like a checklist.

However, I also have my reservations. Are MOM officers given 1 or 3 mths to check all the criteria in the framework?

Can MOM impose a minimum fine with a total amount base on the FTs salary x 3? Or what kind of actions to be taken against the companies?

Does this include recruitment agencies where contract staff are parked under them but FTs work eleswhere?

Got check meh? I thought, just come up with a form to fill in then rubber stamp ok only.  Laughing

(05-03-2022, 02:58 PM)winbig Wrote:  Got check meh? I thought, just come up with a form to fill in then rubber stamp ok only.  Laughing

hahah . . . They will wayang and catch 10 companies who flout the rules only AFTER they issue the work pass

And maybe 1 or 5 years later, then blast it in the news while maybe 500 scot- free liao

But they can set Express and Normal Service charges

Those Express within 1 month swee- swee $600

And Normal 4 to 12 weeks swee-swee $200

Laughing I know I am dreaming, lah

MOM always favor FTs.  Don't even check all the areas and just approve within 2 or 3 weeks.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?