2 S’poreans To Be Executed For Drug Offences, Includes 1st Woman In 20 Years

2 S’poreans To Be Executed For Drug Offences, Includes 1st Woman In 20 Years

The first is a 56-year-old Singaporean Malay man. He was sentenced to death in 2018 after trafficking diamorphine, also known as heroin.

Saridewi Djamani, 45, is the other prisoner facing the gallows. She was also sentenced to death in 2018 for trafficking diamorphine.

👉 https://tsl.to/executionswoman

@mustsharenews
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

[Image: edmw-clap.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Buffybuffy's post

Can sleep well tonight Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

The execution guy 20 year never do work... Suddenly have 2 cases, wonder how he make sure he does his job properly..
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

Good. Well done. Think should bring down to 1 Gram heroin as limit.

(25-07-2023, 08:03 AM)Sticw Wrote:  The execution guy 20 year never do work... Suddenly have 2 cases, wonder how he make sure he does his job properly..

you memory so bad.

you forgotten last month execution of an Indian drug offender ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(25-07-2023, 08:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you memory so bad.

1st execution for woman in 20 years.. same execution guy or need lady one?

(25-07-2023, 08:27 AM)Sticw Wrote:  1st execution for woman in 20 years.. same execution guy or need lady one?

Spore death is by hanging so the rope is reused again and again save monies. Why need a lady executioner to put the rope around the woman neck?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(25-07-2023, 03:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Spore death is by hanging so the rope is reused again and again save monies. Why need a lady executioner to put the rope around the woman neck?

No lah, I only asking if got gender separation.

executor is the probably easiest job, one year how many case only
dunno they got to do other tasks or not

(25-07-2023, 04:53 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  executor is the probably easiest job, one year how many case only
dunno they got to do other tasks or not

I saw some documentary not just tie the rope around the neck, also need to measure the prisoner height vs the platform height so when the door open below just nice hang the prisoner without his/her feet touching the ground. So it does require some skills.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(25-07-2023, 07:42 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  [Image: edmw-clap.gif]

[Image: 5034.gif]

(25-07-2023, 08:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you memory so bad.

that one Msian

Smile

(25-07-2023, 08:27 AM)Sticw Wrote:  1st execution for woman in 20 years.. same execution guy or need lady one?

(25-07-2023, 03:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Spore death is by hanging so the rope is reused again and again save monies. Why need a lady executioner to put the rope around the woman neck?

I dont think any woman want the job.

(25-07-2023, 05:06 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  I dont think any woman want the job.

can introduce robotics AI to do the job
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(25-07-2023, 08:03 AM)Sticw Wrote:  The execution guy 20 year never do work... Suddenly have 2 cases, wonder how he make sure he does his job properly..

Thought the sexecution of drug traffickers ish very common in red dot? Heard someone claimed before ish the highest in the world or the region or something. 

Just that drug lord type then maybe few decades also hardly caught and sexecute one nia. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

In Japan, it’s a 3 man jobs. They will each press a button and the inmate will falls from the gallows. So technically they won’t know who is the one that “killed” the inmate

Got video of how the Japanese do it.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/japan...ba9fa1e52f

pay good enough, any job got taker wan, those downstairs blue tents corpse carrying ah pek, handle the twisted body. their pay even more pathetic

so where are all the justice bao people who always kpkb for jhk?

(25-07-2023, 07:26 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  2 S’poreans To Be Executed For Drug Offences, Includes 1st Woman In 20 Years

The first is a 56-year-old Singaporean Malay man. He was sentenced to death in 2018 after trafficking diamorphine, also known as heroin.

Saridewi Djamani, 45, is the other prisoner facing the gallows. She was also sentenced to death in 2018 for trafficking diamorphine.

👉 https://tsl.to/executionswoman

@mustsharenews

Well done lah! Big Grin  Clapping Thumbsup

(25-07-2023, 04:58 PM)sgh Wrote:  I saw some documentary not just tie the rope around the neck, also need to measure the prisoner height vs the platform height so when the door open below just nice hang the prisoner without his/her feet touching the ground. So it does require some skills.
If I am not wrong, the executioner also tie weight to their legs to ensure that person wil not survive.

I think nowadays they use computer programmed machines lah! Big Grin Faster and less pain lah!

(26-07-2023, 05:34 PM)Dan Wrote:  God creates
PAP kills
PAP greater than GOD
No some Christians love PAP

Christian don't take drugs nor do they deal with drugs

(26-07-2023, 05:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Christian don't take drugs nor do they deal with drugs

Are you sure or not leh?  Thinking I'm not sure leh! Confused