Anyone remember oldman aka the late Dr Michael Leong ShareInvestor.com

(28-03-2024, 11:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You chao lesbian will of course be prepared to give up decades just to smell the armpits of plenty of cecabus  Rolleyes

I smell armpits better than you smell lao gays ceca karchng  Big Grin

(28-03-2024, 11:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I smell armpits better than you smell lao gays ceca karchng  Big Grin

I am straight unlike you a chao lesbian who ogles at ceca lesbians.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-03-2024, 11:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am straight unlike you a chao lesbian who ogles at ceca lesbians.

Your 1 inch pea straight also useless  Smile can only get your hussy cat pregnant also want to brag big big ah?

(28-03-2024, 11:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your 1 inch pea straight also useless  Smile can only get your hussy cat pregnant also want to brag big big ah?

Bring your daughter to me. After seeing my treasure chest, she will cease being a lesbian. Even your genes cannot stop the cure my nember can do for her inside her mouth...  Rolleyes

(29-03-2024, 12:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Bring your daughter to me. After seeing my treasure chest, she will cease being a lesbian. Even your genes cannot stop the cure my nember can do for her inside her mouth...  Rolleyes

Your mother is my mistress and you are my bastard son lah.. Big Grin stop trolling my karchng like a lost puppy!

(28-03-2024, 11:27 PM)Talent Wrote:  What was your nick
I was very popular there
I brought fame to the blog
That's why they can sell off in millions

Wah!  You also there before har Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-03-2024, 12:14 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  My mother is your mistress and I am your bastard son lah.. Big Grin 

Good bastard boy.  Big Grin

(29-03-2024, 12:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am your Good bastard boy.  Big Grin

OK OK.. go jiak yok .

(29-03-2024, 12:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK OK.. go jiak yok .

Jiak yiok
Not jiak yok.  Rotfl

anyone remember my famous motto : "BUY NO SCARE SCARE NO BUY"?

(29-03-2024, 08:23 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Jiak yiok
Not jiak yok.  Rotfl

What is koyok?

Jiak yok not jiak yiok..you dimwit!   Big Grin

Rest in peace 🕊️.

Another reason why retirement age should not be increase to 70.

(29-03-2024, 09:40 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Rest in peace 🕊️.

Another reason why retirement age should not be increase to 70.

if PM not going to retire how can peasants retired at age 65?

(28-03-2024, 08:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He died at the age of 54 after a year long battle with cancer.

He sold his website to sph for $12 million but sadly didn't have the most precious thing in life which is the life to enjoy his windfall.

It's stories like this which make me or rather remind me that all the material things of this world are transient and we should seek the things of God which is peace and joy, and an eternal life that's spent with God.

His spouse and offspring get the monies to shiok on his behalf correct?

(28-03-2024, 09:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Some might choose a short life with plenty of women Big Grin
人不风流枉少年

色字头上一把刮骨刀,你不畏惧吗?
古人已经教的很清楚,平凡就是美lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-03-2024, 10:42 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  色字头上一把刮骨刀,你不畏惧吗?
古人已经教的很清楚,平凡就是美lah.

所以要找到长生不老药。如要入魔也可以只要拥有不死躯体。

(29-03-2024, 10:37 AM)sgh Wrote:  His spouse and offspring get the monies to shiok on his behalf correct?

I suppose so.

If that will make him heypi, then it's fine.

(29-03-2024, 09:31 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is koyok?

Jiak yok not jiak yiok..you dimwit!   Big Grin

I am not Ali, the Mosselim you are so scared of that you called him "My friend" and I can even imagine your quivering lips as you trembled violently on your feet when you whispered those subdued words.

So, no koyok.  It's yiok if you are really a Hock Kien speaking Ms Tan although we all sincerely suspect you are a CECA.   Rolleyes

(29-03-2024, 11:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not Ali, the Mosselim you are so scared of that you called him "My friend" and I can even imagine your quivering lips as you trembled violently on your feet when you whispered those subdued words.

So, no koyok.  It's yiok if you are really a Hock Kien speaking Ms Tan although we all sincerely suspect you are a CECA.   Rolleyes

Why should I be scare of him? At no time did I back down from my beliefs and arguments. You interpreted and read too much into "my friend". Should I call him "My fiend" instead? Do you feel more at ease now?  Why do you care what I said...are you a faggot?

Yok or yiok.,it doesn't matter...are you a 5 yrs old? Get lost you hussy cat.. Big Grin

(29-03-2024, 11:55 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why should I be scare of him? At no time did I back down from my beliefs and arguments. You interpreted and read too much into "my friend". Should I call him "My fiend" instead? Do you feel more at ease now?  Why do you care what I said...are you a faggot?

Yok or yiok.,it doesn't matter...are you a 5 yrs old? Get lost you hussy cat.. Big Grin

Yok or yiok does matter.  Try telling the counter girl, I want to buy cheese pie, and try another taim with I want to buy chee bye.  See what happens?  Rolleyes

(29-03-2024, 12:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Yok or yiok does matter.  Try telling the counter girl, I want to buy cheese pie, and try another taim with I want to buy chee bye.  See what happens?  Rolleyes

Quoted

Besides one-word commands, he also recognises phrases like “jiak yok chwee” (eat medicine), “tiam bak chiu” (put eye drops ) and “jip pang geng” (enter the room).

My fiend..if you don know you don know..Don pretend to act smart and bluff..we all know you are just a hussy. Big Grin

Only chao ceca ke leng kia will pronounce yiok ...

(29-03-2024, 12:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Quoted

Besides one-word commands, he also recognises phrases like “jiak yok chwee” (eat medicine), “tiam bak chiu” (put eye drops ) and “jip pang geng” (enter the room).

My fiend..if you don know you don know..Don pretend to act smart and bluff..we all know you are just a hussy. Big Grin

Don't simply type some random sentences.  Where's the sauce, and a creditable one, please.   Rolleyes

(29-03-2024, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't simply type some random sentences.  Where's the sauce, and a creditable one, please.   Rolleyes

You just type " jiak yok eat medicine" and do a search. So easy and you need me to tell you what to do.

Does your mum also help you to wear your panty?  Big Grin

Nice titties Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-03-2024, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't simply type some random sentences.  Where's the sauce, and a creditable one, please.   Rolleyes

Jiak yok or jiak yiok my fiend.. Big Grin
Hussy cat got it wrong...now turned tail and run.. Big Grin

(29-03-2024, 12:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Yok or yiok does matter.  Try telling the counter girl, I want to buy cheese pie, and try another taim with I want to buy chee bye.  See what happens?  Rolleyes

Yok or yiok I wanted to let it pass..but you wanted to ownself slap your own cb face..what can I do tiok bo? So i do a search on the net and it proved to me what a stupiak fool you are  Big Grin

(29-03-2024, 04:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yok or yiok I wanted to let it pass..but you wanted to ownself slap your own cb face..what can I do tiok bo? So i do a search on the net and it proved to me what a stupiak fool you are  Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20230207-WA0004.jpg]

(28-03-2024, 09:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Michael Leong I learned alot about investing reading his posts.

Once stock he like was Powermatic...I bought when he bought and held on until today I never sold it.

Old man bought in 2011....yes there are still good stocks on the sgx for those who can find it....

[Image: fvIBKK6.jpeg]

The curse of Sgbuffet strikes again!  In recent times, and all these while, PMData has been hovering around and above $3.00 mark

But once Sgbuffet highlights this counter, it has now dropped to $2.75

Please let this be a temporary fall due to Sgbuffet's once off recommendation.

And Sgbuffet, please, please, don't recommend stocks that I also hold ever again Laughing

Jin scary Sgbuffet's predictions and recommendations sial. All reverse huan Laughing

For those who want in, now is a good time to enter as PMData hardly ever falls below SGD 3.00, but provided Sgbuffet doesn't talk up the stock again Laughing