Anyone using robot vaccum at home?

Want to share experience?

very useful. one for each floor, set the timing they'll start cleaning, and stop when done

I bought a $200 one always got stuck ...so I sold it off to a Filipino. He said he lived in a small uncluttered place so won't get stuck.

You need to buy one with Lidar. ...such as the xiaomi one. Those cheap ones won't work well and always need to watch and assist when it gets stuck.

Cheap one is practically useless

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Not clean. 
Noisy and irritating.

(30-06-2022, 06:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bought a $200 one always got stuck ...so I sold it off to a Filipino. He said he lived in a small uncluttered place so won't get stuck.

You need to buy one with Lidar. ...such as the xiaomi one. Those cheap ones won't work well and always need to watch and assist when it gets stuck.

Cheap one is practically useless

I am using the best and latest xiaomi one. It is amazing.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(30-06-2022, 06:30 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Not clean. 
Noisy and irritating.

Do not expect it to sweep and mop clean at the same time. Just sweep first, then sweep and mop second time. Or just manually mop.

those below $300 are toys, consider at least $400. $800 quite good already

any robots for mopping the floor ?

(30-06-2022, 08:09 PM)talky Wrote:  any robots for mopping the floor ?

I-robot has amodel with this function. Mine just vacuum but its fantastic. But not cheap, $1000 plus. older model will be cheaper. think less than $1000 with lesser function. Get a basic function suffice

irobot m6 (developed by mit) and ilife w400 (china) both are excellent robitic mop.

xiaomi roborock s7 vacuum/mop aso very good

Xiaomi mop 2 pro. No horse run.