Woman, 33, pleads guilty to flipping hot pot of boiling soup onto man in

Woman, 33, pleads guilty to flipping hot pot of boiling soup onto man in dispute, causing burns to 29% of his body

He was later sent to Singapore General Hospital for medical attention where he was assessed to have sustained a 31-percent total burn surface area with superficial, partial and full thickness burns of the abdomen, both lower limb, and around the private part.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/48hsCfb

@todayonlinesg

哇!很暴力哦! Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

几够力一下!

His banana has to under go skin grafting....if still cannot use..must cut off liao...lesson learnt...cannot offend woman!

whoever married this tigress will suffer for the rest of his life
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Pleads guilty so? How long will she be put away? The guy almost has his hotdog/sausage cooked!

Let’s see if she received the below punishment. Why cannot cane? What happened to gender equality?

“Seeking a jail term of between 5.5 and six years, DPP Santhra argued that a large amount of heated substance was poured onto Mr Boey, which covered a wider surface area of his body as liquid was difficult to control.
Anyone guilty of voluntarily causing grievous hurt could be given life imprisonment, or up to 15 years' jail and caned or fined.“

walua, this man kkj kana burn, sure like me bo lat liao..but i old already, he still young, cannot paik paik is worse than death.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post