Woman's hair burnt from tea light candle while eating at Dempsey restaurant

https://mothership.sg/2023/10/hair-fire-min-jiang/

Lomantic lah .... lucky not burn meow meow hair

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

the restaurant should use fake tea light made from led lights

Looks like this auntie is desperate to huat big time from the restaurant arising from her singed hair Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

A haircut/perm and coloring in a hdb estate shop costs less than $100.

An upscale atas joint may cost 3 times as much e.g $300+ and yet.... she wants to kertok the restaurant for $2,500 instead pruss have the meal declared FOC to boot Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

She wants to squeeze the restaurant by asking for $2.5K haircut and free meals. She can go and die lah, then can get free casket. 

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

(10-10-2023, 04:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Lomantic lah .... lucky not burn meow meow hair

Who wants to try? Burn my hair huh?  Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20220111-WA0016.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

The compensation and gestures from the restaurant seem to be quite generous already.

Oh no, that sounds like such an unfortunate incident! I hope she's alright. Accidents can happen anywhere. Stay safe, everyone! I thought that I was in trouble because I used too many keratine products, and my hair became split and dry. However, now I know how to fix too much protein in hair. So, I hope I can improve its condition. And I hope this woman can, too!

This type of typical cheeby customer...better go court and see who can tahan...since she so cb

Burnt her meow meow hair? Makes her look very gian png Big Grin

Hair burnt liao just cut off the burnt part and the hair will grow back wan mah. Repair what? Really CB lah this type of woman.

This is a crazy woman. She is claiming that the candle walk to her and burn her hair. I suggest that her precious hair should be covered with a head dress.

She is out to cheat the restaurant. The hair will grow back very soon. Just cut the hair shorter.

Tell her to look for a lawyer.

But then, one Beijing Duck is so expensive?