Apple is making the iPhone more like Android with iOS8

https://www.businessinsider.com/apples-i...unterparts.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Overpriced rubbish
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Copy others again....this company is poor at innovation.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Innovate or perish, they'd chosen the later

Until now has not caught up with xiaomi 75W charging.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Apple is behind the curve, sure will be wiped up by Harmony OS on one fine day.
Harmony OS got a best feature called nearlink.
It is a killer to Bluetooth and Wifi devices. It uses very low power. How come current team never push?

[Image: IMG-6845.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://consumer.huawei.com/za/community...Id_276306/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(12-06-2024, 08:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Innovate or perish, they'd chosen the later

I think they can survive for quite some time and wait for the next big thing to invest in because of their large cash and investment holdings.

Apple is still surviving because of their app store.

(13-06-2024, 07:01 AM)winbig Wrote:  Apple is still surviving because of their app store.

Actually is battery life.

Apple is now a copycat.

(13-06-2024, 07:08 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Apple is now a copycat.

You forgot creative case?

(13-06-2024, 07:03 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Actually is battery life.

Apple users are tied down by the app store. If apple users can use Google play store then why need to buy Apple. Also apple is more secure. Nothing to do with battery life.

I think Apple won because of security else nothing great about it.

(13-06-2024, 08:18 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  I think Apple won because of security else nothing great about it.

Apple is also not safe lah.

[Image: IMG-6846.png]

This feature will make Apple iPhone lag like Android, but at least Android can clear memory and optimise phone.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!