Archeologist find God destroyed cities of Sodom & Gomorrah for sins and immorality

The story and warning is in the Bible.
God turn these immoral  cities into salt and destroyed them 
God told Lot to take his family out of the city before it is destroyed and don't turn around to see. Lot's wife did not obey and was tunee into pillar of salt.

Now cities have been found along with Lot's wife who was turned into a salt pilllar

Let this be a warning for us not to abandon the path of morality and turh our society towards sin.  When you lose your morality you will be destroyed just like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Immorality has its consequences. Diseases spread due to such activities. So does dishonesty...when a husband lies to his wife to go to KTV.

Liberalism today is euphemistically called progressive is often about allowing behaviors the Bible warned us about.

Let us not totally abandon wisdom of the ages captured in the Bible. Life is not about pleasures and enjoying pleasures ...that is life without a meaningful purpose.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

5000 or 8000 yrs of Chinese history doesn't mention that at all

(30-12-2022, 07:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

big deal..............next they'll say..................Condom and Gonorrhea found................. Rotfl Laughter-13

(30-12-2022, 08:28 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  big deal..............next they'll say..................Condom and Gonorrhea found................. Rotfl Laughter-13

This is funny. Actually first time I read the Bible I was thinking of this two words also... So alike... Same sin too.

Good. Do it again

The world needs a reset

Don’t play play hor religion

(30-12-2022, 07:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  5000 or 8000 yrs of Chinese history doesn't mention that at all

Jesus didn't mention China at all!  Laughing

Bible has no record of anything happened in China at all!  Laughing

Dun need the Bible to tell me to behave morally

(30-12-2022, 06:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The story and warning is in the Bible.
God turn these immoral  cities into salt and destroyed them 
God told Lot to take his family out of the city before it is destroyed and don't turn around to see. Lot's wife did not obey and was tunee into pillar of salt.

Now cities have been found along with Lot's wife who was turned into a salt pilllar

Let this be a warning for us not to abandon the path of morality and turh our society towards sin.  When you lose your morality you will be destroyed just like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Immorality has its consequences. Diseases spread due to such activities. So does dishonesty...when a husband lies to his wife to go to KTV.

Liberalism today is euphemistically called progressive is often about allowing behaviors the Bible warned us about.

Let us not totally abandon wisdom of the ages captured in the Bible. Life is not about pleasures and enjoying pleasures ...that is life without a meaningful purpose.

Who told you this story? God PERSONALLY? 
Or he email you ? This type of story is no different from Water Margin or Monkey Goes West type. Nowadays in this cyber age, should stop talking about god say this or god told this . God told who? That person got record down or not? If record down, in what way. Fascinating that archeologists can tell from their diggings that who said what long long time ago. If god is so powerful he would have saved the millions from Covid. And now in this cyber age he should be able to upgrade and communicate with people with what’sapp or tweeter

Funny, that god appear, Jesus appear two thousand years ago, when there is no camera, cctv, video recording. But the last hundreds of year, nobody can see it.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

Chang er had already migrated to the moon thousands of years ago, and living there with wu gang and a jade rabbit

If want to destroy immoral cities or places, why stop there. Should continue till to day. God then should destroy these red lights districts like Patong of Thailand, Pascha of Germany, Fields Avenue in Philippines , even Geylang here.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

"At the height of its glittering wealth, on June 7, 1692, Port Royal was consumed by an earthquake and two thirds of the town sank into the sea."

https://www.google.com/search?q=port+roy...earthquake&oq=&aqs=chrome.4.69i58j69i64j35i39i362i523l13.-1j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=At%20the%20height%20of%20its%20glittering%20wealth%2C%20on%20June%207%2C%201692%2C%20Port%20Royal%20was%20consumed%20by%20an%20earthquake%20and%20two%20thirds%20of%20the%20town%20sank%20into%20the%20sea.

The English always has a way of evading reasons. When asked why God cannot help those people who died from Covids... they said God is punishing those sinners, and those people died from their Sins. Really? Everyone? In Vatican,the most powerful God place, those people were in isolations for years. Why must hide? They should be out there helping those suffering from Covid as god will protect them while they are helping

With the rapid progress of internet and AI, and the young become more smarter and probing... I think there will be much lesser beliefs in all those story tales , and all those situations associated to the miracles of god, by these people. Religious belief should be personal and up to individual beliefs and not be koyok sell incessantly.....

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post