scb and uob

will it be a problem

Cannot ..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-02-2023, 06:19 PM)Talent Wrote:  scb and uob

will it be a problem

What I know is Paynow is tied to NRIC and/or mobile phone number so maximum is two banks. For same NRIC or mobile phone number cannot setup with different banks. So I think maximum is 2 Paynow setup. Bank 1 use NRIC. Bank 2 use mobile phone number.

Didn't try but shd be do-able as explained above. Plus paylah so can hv 3

will it be a problem

FTs with two fake passports CAN!

Question is why u want to do that in the first place?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-02-2023, 07:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Question is why u want to do that in the first place?

because idiot scb app now I cannot use my J7+  samsung phone to download

anyone know how

App is based on your OS, not yr phone.. Time to change your phone..

If SCB app no longer support yr phone OS version, v soon the rest of the banking app will do the same.. No way escaping.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-02-2023, 07:29 PM)Talent Wrote:  because idiot scb app now I cannot use my J7+  samsung phone to download

anyone know how

No choice use browser to do online login instead. Nred to pinch and zoom as it can get very small. The banks are slowly forcing ppl to change phone with support for higher OS. But most banks have online login mode except RHB purely only mobile app.

(19-02-2023, 07:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  No choice use browser to do online login instead. Nred to pinch and zoom as it can get very small. The banks are slowly forcing ppl to change phone with support for higher OS. But most banks have online login mode except RHB purely only mobile app.

scb cannot lah
need app

the control over you is already TOTAL

So paynow with 2 banks will fire two transactions simultaneously with two banks .... what a way to go twice as fast ...

will it be a problem

No need to register 2 banks lah.
One bank is enough. You can pay now to 9 participating banks.

You can also change your bank paynow profile

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"