Are dogs more valuable than cats?

In our society like Singapore, we see so many cats in our everyday life.  Not talking about pedigree cats but common cats, those “community cats” which are just a nicer sounding word or euphemism for stray cats.

But do you often see community dogs?  I don’t even think there is such a term for dogs. Maybe most are immediately adopted. The only stray dogs you see are at those ulu farm locations.

Why har? So dogs are more treasured?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-12-2022, 07:51 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  In our society like Singapore, we see so many cats in our everyday life.  Not talking about pedigree cats but common cats, those “community cats” which Ian it an euphemism for stray cats.

But do you often see community dogs?  I don’t even think there is such a term for dogs.  The only stray dogs you see are at those ulu farm locations.

Why har? So dogs are more treasured?
Are ceca more valuable than sinkie?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-12-2022, 07:57 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Are ceca more valuable than sinkie?

They are definitely smellier Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Dogs are more popular than cats lah.
Mainly dogs can feel and react to human emotions.

Now newer breed dogs are very power,
Wont drop fur and wont bark like Crazy dog.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

You see Bichon cute or not?

https://youtu.be/ptHI9WzM85c

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I like schnauzers best, followed by poodles Big Grin

(22-12-2022, 08:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like schnauzers best, followed by poodles Big Grin

Last week, I saw one LKK was strolling with a grey schnauzer puppy. Very adorable.

(22-12-2022, 08:13 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Last week, I saw one LKK was strolling with a grey schnauzer puppy. Very adorable.

Which one?  The LKK or the schnauzer puppy? Big Grin

(22-12-2022, 08:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Which one?  The LKK or the schnauzer puppy? Big Grin

The puppy lah.

(22-12-2022, 08:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The puppy lah.

Rotfl Clapping Clapping

Pls dun compare or else some kid will throw dogs over 22-storey again...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Cats anyhow mate and smelly and scratch my hermes bag..
..dogs better la

Dogs are neutered so the numbers are controlled

As for cats, the Malay family opposite my window loves to breed them

end up with more than 10 cats roaming round

but most were killed/ died in the last 2 years

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(22-12-2022, 09:32 AM)Ola Wrote:  Dogs are neutered so the numbers are controlled

As for cats, the Malay family opposite my window loves to breed them

end up with more than 10 cats roaming round

but most were killed/ died in the last 2 years

Some kids thought cats can fly!

If you are not very bonded with your family.
I teach you 1 way. Time to keep pet. It will make your family work and bond together to look after the pet.

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(22-12-2022, 08:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like schnauzers best, followed by poodles Big Grin

PAP Retrievers are the worst................... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Of course. I have one of the smartest dog in Singapore because I trained him 3 hours a day.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(22-12-2022, 10:02 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Of course. I have one of the smartest dog in Singapore because I trained him 3 hours a day.

What breed?

I think the AVA catches stray dogs and put them in shelters. For cats, they are neutered and put back into the community. Hence we see stray cats but not stray cats.

(22-12-2022, 11:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  What breed?

It is a type of herding dog.

The clip is in mandarin.

See for yourself.
Your dog intellectual ranking.

Dont scold your dog if your dog has its character and not listening to your instruction.

https://youtu.be/lPWoib5AVZ4

They are not food for your liking. Look at his grin. Very scared my dog go missing. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(22-12-2022, 12:34 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  They are not food for your liking. Look at his grin. Very scared my dog go missing. Angry

I like them as pets lah! So cute and lovable.  Especially my miniature schnauzer.  The first thunderstorm she came yelping and yelping to me with fear in her big eyes and trembling all over Laughing

(22-12-2022, 12:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like them as pets lah! So cute and lovable.  Especially my miniature schnauzer.  The first thunderstorm she came yelping and yelping to me with fear in her big eyes and trembling all over Laughing

I know lah!  Just kidding!.

Aiyoh!  So cute . Got photo of her. Post leh...
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(22-12-2022, 01:11 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I know lah!  Just kidding!.

Aiyoh!  So cute . Got photo of her. Post leh...

She is dearly departed from this world... *sob* Sad

Anyway cats like to poo all over the place too. They should be on the menu Big Grin

And tastier too Laughing

(22-12-2022, 12:20 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The clip is in mandarin.

See for yourself.
Your dog intellectual ranking.

Dont scold your dog if your dog has its character and not listening to your instruction.

https://youtu.be/lPWoib5AVZ4

My dog is in the gold category breed group, and it is way way more smart than any golden retrievers and Labradors in my estate because I trained him a lot and he is very clever.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

In Spore dog need pay dog licence whereas cat no need pay so cost wise already save some monies. Dog why pay and need register I do NS times oldbird told me Spore long time ago got rabies and is spread by dog so govt want to monitor them by licensing. I wonder dog got rabies cat don't have? Hmmm

(22-12-2022, 09:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  In Spore dog need pay dog licence whereas cat no need pay so cost wise already save some monies. Dog why pay and need register I do NS times oldbird told me Spore long time ago got rabies and is spread by dog so govt want to monitor them by licensing. I wonder dog got rabies cat don't have? Hmmm

The license for dogs is very cheap......... Rolleyes