Assmerica destroyed facilities and aircrafts in Kabul Airport before they left!

Very evil!

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/u...f14a042cba

[Image: Screenshot-20210902-182712.jpg]

This is pretty standard procedure. That's why I was very surprised why US left $80 billion worth of weapons behind instead of destroying them with explosive. This gave me a feeling the weapons were not in existence, it is just
 bullshxt by withdrawing commanders to cover up unaccountable discrepancies as they have stolen and shared the loot...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

第248期:大流氓的“误杀”。|【岩论】

[Image: thediplomat-my_lai_massacre.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg?v=1615925751]

阿连德之死(上):美式民主选上的总统,我美国就是不同意【懂点儿啥】

(02-09-2021, 09:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

阿连德之死(上):美式民主选上的总统,我美国就是不同意【懂点儿啥】

Angry

US Military Disable 73 Aircraft, Other High Tech Weapons In Afghanistan, Can Taliban Use Them Now?

(02-09-2021, 06:39 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This is pretty standard procedure. That's why I was very surprised why US left $80 billion worth of weapons behind instead of destroying them with explosive. This gave me a feeling the weapons were not in existence, it is just
 bullshxt by withdrawing commanders to cover up unaccountable discrepancies as they have stolen and shared the loot...... Rolleyes

This is very likely the case. I think the US have built self-destruct mechanism in their equipment so that they do not land in the wrong hands.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

side note on'Watch the water'
of cos i don't know what they discussing
Watching CNA do form pic.
kerry in China FAhei  black face.
on the surface just toking abt relation with US b4 going into climate change
dat the narratives.
Look like in a pickle...
We have storms and fires everywhere.
More like lootings.... the pines are dried and exported....
The nuclear plants in China STOP.
Ferry b4 the trip has blessing from the Pope just like Hitler.
Out of the blue Pope mightresign.....
-watching briefs from a distance

(02-09-2021, 06:39 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This is pretty standard procedure. That's why I was very surprised why US left $80 billion worth of weapons behind instead of destroying them with explosive. This gave me a feeling the weapons were not in existence, it is just

not enough time they only destroyed some and left 85 billion weapons and 48 aircrafts to Taliban.

Leader left in 4 cars and helicopter
Full of cash.

Psaki REFUSES to discuss Biden's leaked call with ex-Afghanistan President