Assmerica has 26 bioweapon labs in Ukraine with DANGEROUS VIRUS!

(15-03-2022, 10:08 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Obviously you don't know what is a bio lab. Please go read up and don't waste time.

Don't know just say so lah. Don't pretend.  

Why need 336 labs and many set up surrounding Russia.   

For a country, there is no need for more than 10 labs for normal use.  

Very soon, you will know which evil forces spread virus to Wuhan.   Laughing  

Rotfl   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(14-03-2022, 03:17 PM)kokee Wrote:  US warn Russia & china on this moronic rumour of Ukraine biolab, russia & china so quiet now, their govt official dare not even fark now, so confirm is rumour & lies by these 2 evils.
but comie dogs here still spam new threads like crazy here, confirm lies, they still try so hard to brainwash morons here.
already said, US so dumb to put top secret Biolab in Ukraine? those who spam this rumour is real moron, if they say holland or denmark, then people unlikely to suspicious.

世衛為何要求烏克蘭銷毀危險病原體?揭秘烏克蘭「生化武器」炒冷飯內情;

china & russia after kena warning of their lies & rumour, their govt dare not come out to shout anymore as their lies are too stupid.
as above, no one with common sense will put their important Biolab in Ukraine.
left only comie dog liars here keep self created lies only, what 336 biolabs? globally which university donthave Biolab? NUS no Biolabs?
these dogs here do not know what they are shouting or be more specific what they want inside Biolab with evidence?
all these know nut dogs only bark lies here like hooligans 7/24.
[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(16-03-2022, 10:30 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Don't know just say so lah. Don't pretend.  

Why need 336 labs and many set up surrounding Russia.   

For a country, there is no need for more than 10 labs for normal use.  

Very soon, you will know which evil forces spread virus to Wuhan.   Laughing  

Rotfl   

For someone like you to proclaim that china people is richer than US and Singapore people because their GDP is higher, is an indication of your stupidity.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(16-03-2022, 10:54 AM)guffaw Wrote:  For someone like you to proclaim that china people is richer than US and Singapore people because their GDP is higher, is an indication of your stupidity.

Come clean. When did USA started the bioweapons program?? Angry

Smile

(16-03-2022, 10:57 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Come clean. When did USA started the bioweapons program?? Angry

You think China has no bioweapons program? You are naive.

(16-03-2022, 11:14 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You think China has no bioweapons program? You are naive.

Where is your proof??

(16-03-2022, 11:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where is your proof??

Wuhan

(16-03-2022, 11:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where is your proof??

I am shocked that you dig all the conspiracy theories but naively believe China has no bio weapon.

(16-03-2022, 11:57 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Wuhan

Your backside sold to Wuhan?

(16-03-2022, 11:59 AM)guffaw Wrote:  I am shocked that you dig all the conspiracy theories but naively believe China has no bio weapon.

I am NOT shocked at all that you naïvely and blindly believe Assmerica's LIES and FAKE NEWS because your IQ is that of 3 yr-old!  Laughing

(16-03-2022, 11:14 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You think China has no bioweapons program? You are naive.

U answer my qns. When

Smile

(16-03-2022, 11:59 AM)guffaw Wrote:  I am shocked that you dig all the conspiracy theories but naively believe China has no bio weapon.
Let me correct you....they are conspiracy FACTS!

If i believe you, then im really naive

I need PROOF, so can you show?

(16-03-2022, 11:57 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Wuhan

Funded by USA, didnt you know?

(16-03-2022, 12:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Let me correct you....they are conspiracy FACTS!

If i believe you, then im really naive

I need PROOF, so can you show?

You can dig conspiracy facts for more. 

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/a...tions/?amp

(16-03-2022, 12:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your backside sold to Wuhan?

Your backside sold in wuhan

(16-03-2022, 12:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Funded by USA, didnt you know?

The American will deny any of their associations with this Wuhan lab, and their blind supporters here will be the same.

They will blame China and or the Chinese for all the wrong doings, even though reports has shown that the Americans are behind all this lapses.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

(16-03-2022, 12:06 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You can dig conspiracy facts for more. 

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/a...tions/?amp
Why are you sending me link to a Conspiracy Theory site?

And i thought the other thread you said Covid as a lab based man made virus has been debunked?

Make up your mind!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-03-2022, 12:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why are you sending me link to a Conspiracy Theory site?

And i thought the other thread you said Covid as a lab based man made virus has been debunked?

Make up your mind!

You know how to dig further yourself. No need me to feed you.

Otherwise, you are free to believe that China being an enemy of USA will allow USA to develop bio weapon on China soil without checks which USA can use to attack China if need. 

Feel free to believe anything logic you want. Don't venture too far lest you fall off the earth.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(16-03-2022, 12:24 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You know how to dig further yourself. No need me to feed you.

Otherwise, you are free to believe that China being an enemy of USA will allow USA to develop bio weapon on China soil without checks which USA can use to attack China if need. 

Feel free to believe anything logic you want. Do venture too far lest you fall off the earth.

So you believe in Flat Earth??

Didnt know you're such a hardcore Conspiracy Theorist!!

http://dilyana.bg/pentagon-contractors-w...n-program/

U.S.-Back Bio Labs in Ukraine Real Threat to Neighboring Countries: Russian Spokeswoman

China calls for inquiry on Ukraine biological security issue

Time will tell the truth..
Let wait patiently… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-03-2022, 01:42 PM)kokee Wrote:  this moron everyday must spam at least 1 thread on US-Ukraine biolab shit, with so many conspiracy lies & spread rumour in ton, but cant eve nanswer my below question, no US moron will build such biolab in Ukraine, only moron create such moronic fake yet this moron spam everyday.
all these morons here spam so many new threads with same shit, they think they can spam tilllies become truth, real morons.
just 1 simple question already prove they arte brainless, only spam lies & their wet dream here 7/24.
Ukraine is china OBOR partner, all time Russia brother & just locate next to Russia, will US put their corona virus or any important biolab in Ukraine? use your head.
there are so many trustable & capable place than these eastern bloc country like holland & denmark, very strong in biotech.
all these know nut morons, spam lies & spread rumour 7/24 here, real brainless, LOL LOL.

as above my post, these comie dogs everyday spam same shit from their communist sources, but like my above question, all comies know is true but they still so despearte to lies here 7/24.

just 1 simple question already prove they arte brainless, only spam lies & their wet dream here 7/24.
Ukraine is china OBOR partner, all time Russia brother & just locate next to Russia, will US put their corona virus or any important biolab in Ukraine? use your head.
there are so many trustable & capable place than these eastern bloc country like holland & denmark, very strong in biotech.

(21-03-2022, 06:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  as above 

這要求過分嗎?「在烏實驗室」美俄吵不停 陸籲相關方回應質疑不搞"雙重標準"|360°今日中國 @中天新聞

China better one step ahead use WUHAN LAB BAT virus.

(21-03-2022, 07:57 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  China better one step ahead use WUHAN LAB BAT virus.

Your 变态文化 is famous liao!

https://youtu.be/M3kY1D05vAQ