At 8:30pm Dow Futures will surge UP.....here is why...

Inflation report is coming.
Based on oil and commodities prices falling last 3 months  it should be showing inflation cooling off.

This will allay worries of rapid rate hikes. Since economy is still strong...and inflation is under control, the market will rally.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

厉害厉害啊真厉害

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

830pm....boom!

[Image: qe0jr6w.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

sgbuffet is a genius !

intermission
Saudi ambassador to Egyptian President
dropped dead suddenly
https://twitter.com/i/status/1557121803302174722
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(10-08-2022, 08:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  830pm....boom!

[Image: qe0jr6w.jpg]

lol should drop now I never check.

This is so call " breakout "

My Idol Elon M sold some of his stock , surely he is prepare for recession.

(10-08-2022, 08:21 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  厉害厉害啊真厉害

There's nothing so 厉害 about it. It's just common sense. I've said it more than once, unless you're an insider there's no way you can predict the stock market. Ah Butt has his big share of misses, and he still believes he can predict the share price.

We've already seen on many occasions how "legendary" investors make big losses.

Truth be told, when you make big bucks in the stock market, it's just pure luck; nothing to do with your analytical skills, unless you are an insider. You're just destined to make the money.

(10-08-2022, 11:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There's nothing so 厉害 about it. It's just common sense. I've said it more than once, unless you're an insider there's no way you can predict the stock market. Ah Butt has his big share of misses, and he still believes he can predict the share price.

Truth be told, when you make big bucks in the stock market, it's just pure luck; nothing to do with your analytical skills, unless you are an insider. You're just destined to make the money.

I only know Elon M sold his stocks ,
he do mention recession coming
he already sack some staffs,

Apple slow on hiring next year

etc , you can see these big corporation are " standby " to avoid big losses. When the Recession hit.

if I not mistaken Shopee also retrench some staffs

You see these corporations movement obviously are " standby " for something.

Elon Musk: We will have a relatively mild recession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mvNuuPV5lM

Apple Said to Slow Hiring and Spending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZR3NT9E7s

(10-08-2022, 11:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There's nothing so 厉害 about it. It's just common sense. I've said it more than once, unless you're an insider there's no way you can predict the stock market. Ah Butt has his big share of misses, and he still believes he can predict the share price.

I don't predict share price...  it is not something i engage in.
Many stocks I buy hold for years  ...many of the stocks I don't even look at the price any more and only do occasional checks on the business to make sure still on track.

I do read news about the market mainly to find buying opportunities....

Recently the market became crazy worried about inflation but the commodity prices tells a different story so a nice upside surprise was in the works.

(10-08-2022, 11:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't predict share price...  it is not something i engage in.
Many stocks I buy hold for years  ...many of the stocks I don't even look at the price any more and only do occasional checks on the business to make sure still on track.

I do read news about the market mainly to find buying opportunities....

Recently the market became crazy worried about inflation but the commodity prices tells a different story so a nice upside surprise was in the works.

Only for today look nice nice breakout in green later go back to red

'Big Short' trader Danny Moses warns it's the early stages of earnings cuts and massive layoffs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEpydmfynds

Inflation climbed 8.5% in July, lower than expectations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hncgoe88oC4

i like how dow always respects moving average  Big Grin

[Image: 545-DA223-7242-4873-B7-B6-83-FB2-BC4-D900.jpg]

can gauge where it goes? it’s probability game la

(11-08-2022, 01:41 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  [Image: 545-DA223-7242-4873-B7-B6-83-FB2-BC4-D900.jpg]

can gauge where it goes? it’s probability game la

Haa suddenly soooooooo many came to claim credit haha parasite Ang mo start printing again no QT as promised … kindergarten kids may Zhun Zhun predicted markets Movement tio boh ?!! Simi lampar chart?!!!! 

Laughter-13

(11-08-2022, 02:09 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Haa suddenly soooooooo many came to claim credit haha parasite Ang mo start printing again no QT as promised … kindergarten kids may Zhun Zhun predicted markets Movement tio boh ?!! Simi lampar chart?!!!! 

Laughter-13

aiyooo then don't use charts la, gamble better  Laughing

(10-08-2022, 08:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Inflation report is coming.
Based on oil and commodities prices falling last 3 months  it should be showing inflation cooling off.

This will allay worries of rapid rate hikes. Since economy is still strong...and inflation is under control, the market will rally.

I am glad i got buy recently, DQ  LI  and a few more...huat ahhhh.

No recession only tech recession only, oil hv drop form 120 to 90 and supply chain is improving by the days,

buy now or cry later,, your choice, anyway buy those sotck u can hold for the next 5 to 10 years, good FA one

dont anyhow buy, unless u wamt to anyhow dies,

(11-08-2022, 02:16 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  aiyooo then don't use charts la, gamble better  Laughing

Haha This type of markets you call markets ?!!!  Don’t laugh die me.. 

Clapping

Ah butt I want to know the future trend and not things that already know or happened.
Can you tell me next week the Dow jones up or down?

(11-08-2022, 08:11 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Ah butt I want to know the future trend and not things that already know or happened.
Can you tell me next week the Dow jones up or down?

He'll tell u next week when the time comes. Rotfl

(11-08-2022, 08:21 AM)winbig Wrote:  He'll tell u next week when the time comes. Rotfl

After it has happened and he will tell you why Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

just a data point pointing up at the moment.  short covering.  Inflation must  drop to below 5%.   QT must stop. Waiting.

interesting watch