COMFORTDELGRO HIRING BUS CAPTAINS IN JB, SALARY $3800 & $4500 JOINING BONUS

COMFORTDELGRO HIRING BUS CAPTAINS IN JB, SALARY $3800 & $4500 JOINING BONUS

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=94410

Chiong arh! Applying now!

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

MYR$3800 & MYR$4500

It is a tough job.

(02-03-2023, 08:44 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is a tough job.

no is not a tough job,hv meal n toilet break time but no socail life

(02-03-2023, 09:22 PM)talky Wrote:  no is not a tough job,hv meal n toilet break time but no socail life

Tough or not tough only when you become one that can say for yourself lah..

But on the surface, it is a decent reward high risk job. High risk because any incidents and caused life lost, good luck, you are on your own.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(02-03-2023, 09:22 PM)talky Wrote:  no is not a tough job,hv meal n toilet break time but no socail life

OK then, please go sign contract be a bus driver then since it is not a tough job. 

Willing to bet your current job also no social life. Because your lack of social life is connected to you being a loser.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(02-03-2023, 08:42 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  MYR$3800 & MYR$4500

no leh, shows as S$.

S$, including allowance and ot.

Not bad when convert to myr. Some stay at jb luxurious condo to save on housing, 2bedder only $850 for family, or share with colleagues

(02-03-2023, 11:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  S$, including allowance and ot.

Not bad when convert to myr. Some stay at jb luxurious condo to save on housing, 2bedder only $850 for family, or share with colleagues

price including working in weekend or holiday,
not for those who like to go weekend relax.

Let's say net take home pay 2.5k to 3k, that's 7.5k to 9k myr, much better than a manager with 5k to 6k myr

Very good pay....impossible to get in Malaysia.

Good job lobang for Poly/Uni grads! Be a bus captain and earn up to $4K/month! Better than working as a food delivery rider!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/jobs-cl...very-rider

(02-03-2023, 11:35 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  OK then, please go sign contract be a bus driver then since it is not a tough job. 

Willing to bet your current job also no social life. Because your lack of social life is connected to you being a loser.
8hrs of socializing with good pay. i don't mind.