BYD Wang Chuanfu went from orphan to billionaire EV empire builder, beating Elon

https://www.businessinsider.com/byd-foun...ker-2024-1

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

He really beats Elon musk as I can hear a BYD approaching from behind but I can’t tell a Tesla is coming. Wonder how BYD get their car to produce the winding sound.

Their  sodium ion battery also looks promising.
Look like game changing.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

BYD good, waiting and waiting to buy this stock,,how low can it go???

hope it go to 45, then i buy some first.

(08-01-2024, 09:34 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  He really beats Elon musk as I can hear a BYD approaching from behind but I can’t tell a Tesla is coming. Wonder how BYD get their car to produce the winding sound.

u have elephant ears...

Smile

elon musk's dad was rich, so he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth

Well done....hope he keep a low profile so they don't come after him like they did Jack Ma.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-01-2024, 01:30 AM)Nyvrem Wrote:  elon musk's dad was rich, so he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth

If you check out how his dad got rich, there is an interesting back story.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

BYD has a long journey. It was founded even before Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu etc