Aussie multi-millionaire, 12, throws lavish retirement party before move to S’pore

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/austra...-to-s-pore

$12 million won't last very long for a retirement in Singapore, especially if renting a condo in Orchard.

(02-08-2023, 04:04 PM)starbugs Wrote:  $12 million won't last very long for a retirement in Singapore, especially if renting a condo in Orchard.

I think the parents are the ones paying the rent. Mum is also a multi-millionaire, but worth less than the daughter. The father is the richest of the three. Worth 8-figure and the first figure is not '1'.

Come SG for fuk...

Smile

If one was jailed with a criminal record, still can come here to work?

If she spends 20k to 50k per month, 12m can last 20 to 50 yrs. Can lah.

shit . better dont come here. made sg even more expensing.

Already said her husband is ex convict, her story of rag to riches have to be viewed with caution and doubt.

12 year old been make use of by parent, very selfish. Angry

(02-08-2023, 04:04 PM)starbugs Wrote:  $12 million won't last very long for a retirement in Singapore, especially if renting a condo in Orchard.

maybe is USD 12 million .

(02-08-2023, 11:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  maybe is USD 12 million .

Singapore low tax for the rich
Singapore blood sucker on the poor
Ozzy blood sucker on the rich

(02-08-2023, 11:59 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Singapore low tax for the rich
Singapore blood sucker on the poor
Ozzy blood sucker on the rich

Honestly speaking my Rich uncle don't even feel a pinch so call " Govt claim tax on the rich " I noticed Tongue

I remember what Govt claim " cannot tax Too high " wait investors leave whatever but Hey ? high rental??

in fact a lot Investors leave SG is not due to so call " taxes " is due to High rental.

(03-08-2023, 12:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking my Rich uncle don't even feel a pinch so call " Govt claim tax on the rich " I noticed Tongue

I remember what Govt claim " cannot tax Too high " wait investors leave whatever but Hey ? high rental??

in fact a lot Investors leave SG is not due to so call " taxes " is due to High rental.

Most rich Singaporean leave Singapore
Your uncle rich Singaporean

Foreigner comes to singapore
Like my US aunty damp her millions in Singapore banks
Very low tax

(03-08-2023, 12:14 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Most rich Singaporean leave Singapore
Your uncle rich Singaporean

Foreigner comes to singapore
Like my US aunty damp her millions in Singapore banks
Very low tax

Nah , quite a lot local rich still in SG.
You are preferring those next level rich who own corporation types not staying in those normal bungalows ones.

Because SG taxes on the rich is lower than aust , USA , Uk etc