Aussie sold diluted gold, better check your Gold

Those ex-colonial white traxhes' convicts inbred, criminal DNA is bery strong ….. dirty low life
You better check where your gold come from

https://www.tiktok.com/@10newsfirst/video/7208744339789335826?_r=1&_t=8azYUukbKxr

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-06/p.../102048622

https://www.finews.asia/finance/38793-pe...o-unravels

like that ah..............how to check if my Perth Mint gold coin inside got chocolate or not ah ??

(27-03-2023, 09:45 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  like that ah..............how to check if my Perth Mint gold coin inside got chocolate or not ah ??

Bring to goldsmith or put it under the sun to see if it deform

I think at first Australia botaiji one... Cos USA wanna stop chip going to China, the Chinese govt set 3 year target and throw gold at the chip makers for use. They started smelting and realised kena smoked by Australia...

Singapore bought a lot of gold in January. MAS better check if their stock came from the dishonest Aussies.

(27-03-2023, 10:34 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Singapore bought a lot of gold in January. MAS better check if their stock came from the dishonest Aussies.

Yeah hor ….. I hope MAS better check

(27-03-2023, 10:34 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Singapore bought a lot of gold in January. MAS better check if their stock came from the dishonest Aussies.

(27-03-2023, 10:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah hor ….. I hope MAS better check

It is best to be safe than sorry, better check the quality of the gold brought.............................. Big Grin

I buy from Sg Mint sure no cheating.

(27-03-2023, 10:48 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  I buy from Sg Mint sure no cheating.

Wah, you so  rich  ah.......................... Clapping

Eeehh white trash oso cheat wan  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(27-03-2023, 10:48 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  I buy from Sg Mint sure no cheating.

Problem is SG Mint buy from who   Threatening

U buy from small shop, shop owner try to smoke u coz he just need to earn 1 deal from each of the gong Kai.

But when this happen at country level, credibility is at stake. Use on such petty stuffs.. sad

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-03-2023, 08:18 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  U buy from small shop, shop owner try to smoke u coz he just need to earn 1 deal from each of the gong Kai.

But when this happen at country level, credibility is at stake. Use on such petty stuffs.. sad

White traxhes countries never had credibility .....

No cheating than I worry hor LOL

Uob used to sell the gold coins and bars with the kangaroo printed on it. Not sure if it is from there.