Leong Hoe Nam said everyone of us will kena covid

https://vocaroo.com/1eerpLUNJADc

many already kena w/o knowing, especially during early 2020

I would think so too, everyone of us will catch covid one day. Unless you really lock yourself at home forever with 0 contact with any humans.

Treat it like a cold. 
Once in a while Ah Chooo...

(30-10-2021, 06:55 PM)mikotan Wrote:  I would think so too, everyone of us will catch covid one day. Unless you really lock yourself at home forever with 0 contact with any humans.

Our only chance not to get infected with Covid-19 virus is to hope for a vaccine that can combat, the Delta, Delta plus, Black Fungus and MU viruses Big Grin

How many lives do we have to sacrifice?

The Dr is not a inventor cannot solve this pandemic.

The only hope is a cure, not vaccines. Vaccines is those pharmas making $$$
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(30-10-2021, 07:15 PM)mikotan Wrote:  The only hope is a cure, not vaccines. Vaccines is those pharmas making $$$

Cure is full of LIES also!  crying

(30-10-2021, 07:15 PM)mikotan Wrote:  The only hope is a cure, not vaccines. Vaccines is those pharmas making $$$

Without the Covid-19 vaccine how do you get a cure.....?

(30-10-2021, 07:17 PM)debono Wrote:  Without the Covid-19 vaccine how do you get a cure.....?

Sell snake oil lor!  Rotfl

(30-10-2021, 07:04 PM)debono Wrote:  Our only chance not to get infected with Covid-19 virus is to hope for a vaccine that can combat, the Delta, Delta plus, Black Fungus and MU viruses Big Grin

Jab vaccine cannot do that. 

As antibodies fade as age or in fact any abnormal high surge of antibodies 
will also fade. 

If refuse to explore other methods then is likely, so is our govt abandons other methods?
if so, hope to punish the govt in next election..
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(30-10-2021, 07:19 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sell snake oil lor!  Rotfl

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(30-10-2021, 07:26 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Jab vaccine cannot do that. 

As antibodies fade as age or in fact any abnormal high surge of antibodies 
will also fade. 

If refuse to explore other methods then is likely, so is our govt abandons other methods?
if so, hope to punish the govt in next election..

Next GE is  a good 4 years time. By that time many will have forgotten what this pandemic and the MIW had done... Big Grin

Catching the virus is not a problem, but taking the mRNA vaccine is. Are we really so sure that mRNA vaccines will not turn out to kill us in the end?

(30-10-2021, 08:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Catching the virus is not a problem, but taking the mRNA vaccine is. Are we really so sure that mRNA vaccines will not turn out to kill us in the end?

If taking Pfizer vaccine is dangerous, then PM Lee is in danger...cos he had 3 jabs of Pfizer vaccine... crying

with all the info and news report
the abv 60 worry the most and hope not to be infected.
i for one wld encourage the young to hv no fear
but the problem is do the young live with any abv 60s?
if they hv these aged then precaution is really needed
but how to guarantee?
so that makes it the more worrisome for everyone.
its not you young or i old.
its whether you though asymptomatic will pass the bugs or not!

but i dare say if you are living alone
all you need is ensure your sop is intact
you wont get it 99.99%

Feedback for those with Pfizer and infected:

Cold
Shivering
Flu
No taste: It is at this stage then you will know that you are infected.
Sore throat
Cough

(30-10-2021, 08:22 PM)debono Wrote:  If taking Pfizer vaccine is dangerous, then PM Lee is in danger...cos he had 3 jabs of Pfizer vaccine... crying

He got no choice. If he doesn't take the booster then he cannot convince others to take it. But the truth is, even he cannot guarantee that there's no side effect in the long run.

He said everybody will eventually kena Covid-19.

So is it better to get it early or later?

Should we queue up to take turn to get infected? 

Should I purposely go near infected person and get Covid-19, once and for all?

He should tell us!  Laughing

(30-10-2021, 08:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He got no choice. If he doesn't take the booster then he cannot convince others to take it. But the truth is, even he cannot guarantee that there's no side effect in the long run.

Of course he has a choice, but at that point in time there isn't any Sinovac/Sinopharm vaccine available... therefore he had to take Pfizer vaccine. Don't you think he is not afraid to die...? nudie