Australia’s War with China: Are we closer than we think? | 60 Minutes

after the US promises Australia that it will transfer nuclear submarine technology to Australia, Australia media beats the war drum and wants to fight a war with China in case China invades Taiwan, they say Australia will be in great danger if Taiwan is taken over by China.

How it can do that ?....interfering other people internal affairs ? How many war ships it has ?

Hop hop hop goes the kangaroos.... 
Whats there for them?
The Angmo waiting and hoping China will attack Taiwan. 
KMT election just over. 
Lets see their next move.

I do not think the aussies will go to war with China but knowing how stupid their politicians are, anything is possible!
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(26-09-2021, 11:33 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  after the US promises Australia that it will transfer nuclear submarine technology to Australia, Australia media beats the war drum and wants to fight a war with China in case China invades Taiwan, they say Australia will be in great danger if Taiwan is taken over by China.
Ha ha ha, i didn't know Australia is so near to Taiwan..

Australia must be thinking that Great China is still in the Ching manchu era.

China better be careful of the convict nature of the white trashes from Australia. There are quite a number of crazy sailors who are capable of hijacking the nuclear subs quietly without authorisation from their naval HQ and sail to Wuhan and blow up some Chinese ships there. 
A few of their crazy sailors had done that before by sneaking a small submarine into the naval base at Sembawang during WW2 and created some commotion to the Japanese ships........ Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-09-2021, 12:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I do not think the aussies will go to war with China but knowing how stupid their politicians are, anything is possible!

in Australia the PM can order Defence Minster to start a war tmr, no need to go thru debate and parliament voting. Scott Morrison may declare war to China if the US wants Australia to get involved in Taiwan Straits.

That dumb Aussies and Taiwan both US pawns.
Go fight China, that's US plan.

(26-09-2021, 12:28 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Ha ha ha, i didn't know Australia is so near to Taiwan..

Australia’s battleships are already in SCS.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-21/u...s/13260084

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innov...53d9f9bf5b

Aussie trash got their B-side itchy or A-side itchy?

If China is going to piak their white trash holes, what will happen? White trash Aussie to meow meow for hot and wet?  lol

(26-09-2021, 01:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Australia’s battleships are already in SCS.

Australia's military might is no where close to China's military might.  China can flatten Australia with half of it's military hardware....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I think the sale of nuclear subs to Australia is the precursor to another big announcement soon.

The US will likely be setting up the US First Fleet in Perth or Darwin. Singapore probably already declined to host.

(26-09-2021, 01:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Australia's military might is no where close to China's military might.  China can flatten Australia with half of it's military hardware....

That's too drastically overkill and may be deemed to commit war crime. All China need to do is destroy all their beer distillation plants and wineries. The aussies will go on their knees and surrender when you cut off their beer supply  for two days.......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(26-09-2021, 01:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Australia's military might is no where close to China's military might.  China can flatten Australia with half of it's military hardware....

It has Uncle Sam to cling to.

(26-09-2021, 01:43 PM)merline Wrote:  Aussie trash got their B-side itchy or A-side itchy?

If China is going to piak their white trash holes, what will happen? White trash Aussie to meow meow for hot and wet?  lol

Aussie trash will be turned to shout "We are white bitch of Asia, please piak us as hard as you can!" Smile

Aust is 7000km to China.

Just the logistic alone, i think Aust will die. Big Grin

Smile