More people unable to refund CPF used for housing — f

More people unable to refund CPF used for housing — here's how you can protect yourself

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3npbmiL

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

(14-01-2022, 01:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  More people unable to refund CPF used for housing — here's how you can protect yourself

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3npbmiL

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

no hurry to do refund
even the  accured interest pay back to cpf still yr money goes back to yr oa

use the money to buy reits giving u a 4-6% yield still make 1.5-3.5% more.
over 10 yrs on 100k u make some  better than 2.5% in oa

Why they are selling their apartment in the first instance? It has to do with "money not enough" to keep the apartment. If that is the reason, would they want to refund the money? Even kids will know to keep the money until "raining days" are over or CPF takes next necessary action.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(14-01-2022, 02:38 PM)revealer Wrote:  Why they are selling their apartment in the first instance?  It has to do with "money not enough" to keep the apartment.  If that is the reason,  would they want to refund the money?  Even kids will know to keep the money until "raining days" are over or CPF takes next necessary action.

Sigh pap toxic policy open flood gate bring in ceca. Age discrimination and NS discrimination 😡😡😡

Not to mention inflation plus tax getting high

(14-01-2022, 02:38 PM)revealer Wrote:  Why they are selling their apartment in the first instance?  It has to do with "money not enough" to keep the apartment.  If that is the reason,  would they want to refund the money?  Even kids will know to keep the money until "raining days" are over or CPF takes next necessary action.

I think many people hands itchy to monetise their flats. They think that they can cash out some profits, but neglected to do the calculation for accrued interest.

Anyway, for HDB, it is just best to buy one in the location you like and in the appropriate size. Buy once, live a lifetime unless enbloc. No need to buy or sell repeatedly. Only beneficiaries are the property agents sucking 1% commission every time.

Never pay your CPF in full to buy HDB flat/private unit, provided you are not selling your house. 
Till now, I still taking my time paying housing loan using CPF. Large portion of my CPF is kept in CPF ordinary account to earn interest. This is to curb acurred interest.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"