Tampines residents complain noisy chickens disrupting sleep

🐓 'It's like this every day': Tampines residents complain noisy chickens disrupting sleep

Two residents told Shin Min Daily News that chickens in Sun Plaza Park at Tampines Avenue 7 have been crowing early in the morning nearly every day and disrupting their sleep.

READ: https://bit.ly/4bsdnBD

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Residents at Tampines should be thankful to have roosters waking them up in the morning and giving them a trip down memory lane to kampong life. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(30-05-2024, 09:44 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Residents at Tampines should be thankful to have roosters waking them up in the morning and giving them a trip down memory lane to kampong life. 
It is those good old days that we appreciate kampong era. These youngsters never even feel what are those enjoyable kampong days like years back.

(30-05-2024, 10:53 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is those good old days that we appreciate kampong era. These youngsters never even feel what are those enjoyable kampong days like years back.

It must have been a culture shock for our grandparents and parents who were forced out of their kampongs into those tiny pigeon holes called HDB flats. My parents came to SG from Malaysia in the late 1960s and I was subsequently born here, so I never experienced life in a kampong.

Yalo. Trivial things aso complain. These ppl too sensitive

(30-05-2024, 10:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yalo. Trivial things aso complain. These ppl too sensitive

I believe that noise from traffic, neighbours, the newspaper deliveryman, parents shouting at kids to get ready for school etc. create more disturbance than roosters crowing.

KFC welcomes all types of chickens - not just roosters

[Image: KFC.jpg]

(30-05-2024, 11:03 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I believe that noise from traffic, neighbours, the newspaper deliveryman, parents shouting at kids to get ready for school etc. create more disturbance than roosters crowing.
Those stays near mrt tracks even face the worst noise till midnite. And when mrt trains started service after built-up, they always horn when nearing at stns. Probably to warn people be alert as tracks were not covered by barrier at that time.

Tiong or vietbu chickens?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin