Notice NYC is vibrant than our orchard road.

Epic saw many CECA there. Than quite a lot Mexican also got PRC. Beside usually white and black Americans.

(28-09-2024, 02:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Epic saw many CECA there. Than quite a lot Mexican also got PRC. Beside usually white and black Americans.

You just went there ah?       Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

there got shops that we dun hv at orchard. one type you go in put some coins then a small window will open up and let you peep for a minute. to continue you hv to put in more coin

(28-09-2024, 02:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  there got shops that we dun hv at orchard. one type you go in put some coins then a small window will open up and let you peep for a minute. to continue you hv to put in more coin
Got mah last time SG got those born in 50s or 60s one know. My elderly parents told me one.

(28-09-2024, 02:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got mah last time SG got those born in 50s or 60s one know. My elderly parents told me one.

Peeping at totally different things lah. Yr parents peeped at cartoon animation or short movie clips. Those nyc shops show real stuff

(28-09-2024, 02:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Epic saw many CECA there. Than quite a lot Mexican also got PRC. Beside usually white and black Americans.

I just returned from London where whites appear to comprise of only roughly 60% of the people on the streets.  

Unfortunately, the entire stretch of Orchard Road is just filled with shopping malls selling the same brand of goods and hotels. It is really boring and unimaginative. 

Yes …. vibrant ….  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin