Australia tightens student visa rules as migration hits record high

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/austra...ecord-high

my cousin is lucky, he got his PR at Austrialia.

Aussie ppl don't really like Asian. I still remember many years ago visit my fren studying in Perth. We walk along a pathway the car drive by and the Aussie youngsters in the car throw eggs at us as the car drive by and can hear their laughter in the wind.

pappies always try to bad mouth Australia for a very simple reason.....many people wants to get out of singapore and migrate there....pappies are really scared of that.....loss of talented people and cpf withdrawals
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(21-03-2024, 07:09 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  pappies always try to bad mouth Australia for a very simple reason.....many people wants to get out of singapore and migrate there....pappies are really scared of that.....loss of talented people and cpf withdrawals

Yet Iswaran sent his son to study in Australia..

Contradicting themselves

(21-03-2024, 07:24 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Yet Iswaran sent his son to study in Australia..

Contradicting themselves

precisely

Too many from Punjab and Gujarat

(21-03-2024, 07:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  Aussie ppl don't really like Asian. I still remember many years ago visit my fren studying in Perth. We walk along a pathway the car drive by and the Aussie youngsters in the car throw eggs at us as the car drive by and can hear their laughter in the wind.

Must be you walk like ya ya thought still in sg.

(21-03-2024, 07:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  Aussie ppl don't really like Asian. I still remember many years ago visit my fren studying in Perth. We walk along a pathway the car drive by and the Aussie youngsters in the car throw eggs at us as the car drive by and can hear their laughter in the wind.

Last year Australia doubled up immigration and overseas students intake to boost post-COVID economy, however it backfired as it causes shortage of rental properties and pushes rental sky high leading many Aussies unable to find rooms to rent.

(21-03-2024, 09:25 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Last year Australia doubled up immigration and overseas students intake to boost post-COVID economy, however it backfired as it causes shortage of rental properties and pushes rental sky high leading many Aussies unable to find rooms to rent.

Aust is not anyhow give PR unlike SG.

My cousin already in Aust for year after grad there work part time still cannot get. Go apply also like no news, wait dam long. Than he study again beside work part time there and finally one day he got it.

(21-03-2024, 07:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Must be you walk like ya ya thought still in sg.

Reason being Aussie cannot differentiate different Asians. A lot of Asian gangs in Aussie are Vietnamese where long time ago their parents escape Vietnam war and Aussie take them.