80% of TSMC’s talents refused to move to USA! They prefer Mainland China!

TSMC’s talents refused to move to USA! China mainland is ideal heaven!|Taiwan TSMC|TSMC employees
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Anynody with common sense will not go.

Who in the right mind will want to go to USA?
Any time can get killed by shooting, crime...place is not safe.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

that is why I said many times, communists here bark lies everyday using communists sources of video, news & media to brainwash brainless here.
taiwan factories & company are pulling out of china at faster speed like japan now, why? who will still want to stay on lawless china now, even china company, look at jack ma, all the technology, education, property developers, what happen to their asset & share price.
taiwan actor & developers couple, in jail for life now?
china semiconductor? still has know nut fools believe china semicon can progress? ASML, applied magnetic, even huawei & SMIC today? not dying?
all these morons.
US TSMC factory is rushing now, everything copy exact TSMC taiwan factory to be operate soon, china TSMC? my foot.

台積電「死命令」美國廠光速趕工 連管線都要100%複製南科5奈米廠!

(13-01-2022, 01:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Who in the right mind will want to go to USA?

Go there will be marked as HJ, 对不起老祖宗。 Rotfl
华人最懂的饮水思源。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

everyday can eat mala huo guo Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-01-2022, 01:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Who in the right mind will want to go to USA?
Fake news lah. How they possibly want to stay in a dictator country instead of moving to democracy country?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If they move to Assmerica to work, they will be treated as 4th class workers. The racist whites, blacks and the latinos will bully them till kingdom cu.m

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(13-01-2022, 07:43 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Fake news lah. How they possibly want to stay in a dictator country instead of moving to democracy country?..... Thinking

Your statement is fully supported by Kokee aka Century aka Alam!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(13-01-2022, 04:58 AM)kokee Wrote:  that is why I said many times, communists here bark lies everyday using communists sources of video, news & media to brainwash brainless here.
taiwan factories & company are pulling out of china at faster speed like japan now, why? who will still want to stay on lawless china now, even china company, look at jack ma, all the technology, education, property developers, what happen to their asset & share price.
china semiconductor? still has know nut fools believe china semicon can progress? ASML, applied magnetic, even huawei & SMIC today? not dying?
all these morons.
US TSMC factory is rushing now, everything copy exact TSMC taiwan factory to be operate soon, china TSMC? my foot.

Please go to America now and suckbYank juice  Clapping

Smile

no wonder chinese ppl thank trumpet for making china great again, and called him 川建国

Serious racial discrimination also

Just look at Zombie Philadelphia is enough.  Full of walking dead. If every state, one by one turning into such condition USA is gone.  USA is heading in that direction.

(13-01-2022, 08:50 AM)klat Wrote:  If they move to Assmerica to work, they will be treated as 4th class workers. The racist whites, blacks and the latinos will bully them till kingdom cu.m

The discrimination will be in that order

American dream no more!

(13-01-2022, 04:58 AM)kokee Wrote:  that is why I said many times, communists here bark lies everyday using communists sources of video, news & media to brainwash brainless here.
all these morons.

USASS killed more  HUMAN than  than Chinese, directly or indirectly.

that's how technologies are stolen  Laughing

(13-01-2022, 02:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  台積電「死命令」美國廠光速趕工 連管線都要100%複製南科5奈米廠!

that's how technologies are stolen  Laughing

This is called "day light robbery"!  Angry

(13-01-2022, 02:20 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  USASS killed more  HUMAN than  than Chinese, directly or indirectly.

go lick winnies ass lah

(13-01-2022, 07:18 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Go there will be marked as HJ, 对不起老祖宗。 Rotfl
华人最懂的饮水思源。
The Chinese know the source of drinking water best..... Laughter-68 Gesti-109

all these morons.

all the commies here fat & wet dream everyday, ccp china wants to attck taiwan, who will feed the enemy to attack their own country?
90% of taiwanese refuse china united call, they want de3mocracy & protect their own country.
look at taiwanese worked in SMIC, where are they now? work in lawless country, any political shake, taiwanese will be slaughtered, only brainless taiwanese will want to work in china now same as only morons believe all these commies posts & threads, why are they so desperate to spam here day & night? if they are hard truth, they need to all these BS lies to cheat here?

台灣人超有種 九成台灣人反對 中共習近平看完要哭了 小粉紅氣瘋 嚴重辱華 習近平賀新年喊統一是兩岸共同心願

(20-01-2022, 05:42 PM)kokee Wrote:  all the commies here fat & wet dream everyday, ccp china wants to attck taiwan, who will feed the enemy to attack their own country?
90% of taiwanese refuse china united call, they want de3mocracy & protect their own country.
look at taiwanese worked in SMIC, where are they now? work in lawless country, any political shake, taiwanese will be slaughtered, only brainless taiwanese will want to work in china now same as only morons believe all these commies posts & threads, why are they so desperate to spam here day & night? if they are hard truth, they need to all these BS lies to cheat here?

They want to protect their country? U got to be joking. Their MP are known to find ways to skip NS.

In Singapore, if a potential MP candidate skip NS, there is no way I will vote for him.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..