Russia announces ceasefire in Mariupol
Information 

According to its Defense Ministry, Russia wants to allow humanitarian corridors for the Ukrainian cities of Mariupol and Volnovakha. After another night of war, Ukraine is preparing for a new round of negotiations with Russia.

The Russian Defense Ministry has ordered a ceasefire in Mariupol and Volnovakha in eastern Ukraine to allow civilians to be evacuated from the cities besieged by Russian forces. Russian forces should stop firing in the morning, reports the Russian agency Interfax, citing the Russian Ministry of Defense. Then the humanitarian corridors are to be opened to civilians. 

"The humanitarian corridors and routes out have been agreed with the Ukrainian side," the ministry said in Moscow.

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/russla...l-101.html

Russia is tell rest of the war, no scare on their sanctions.
get out, i going to clean this place.

(05-03-2022, 03:23 PM)cf9 Wrote:  Russia is tell rest of the war, no scare on their sanctions.
get out, i going to clean this place.

"Clean this.place?" It's more like destroy power station, infrastructure hospitals kindergartens...

Later the will install puppet govt.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The Ukrainian Army use civilians as human shields to prevent Russian assault

This ceasefire is the last chance for them and their foreign military advisors to get the hell out of there

Ukrainian army is on the final leg

Surrender is near
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

(05-03-2022, 03:32 PM)simpleman Wrote:  The Ukrainian Army use civilians as human shields to prevent Russian assault

This ceasefire is the last chance for them and their foreign military advisors to get the hell out of there

Ukrainian army is on the final leg

Surrender is near

Same as happened in Georgia?

https://youtu.be/drYlDkvxAfk