Why this guy thinks we cannot accept minority?

The Chinese really got privilege?

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

Singapore is multiracial, not multinational country!

We don't accept dual or multi citizenship!

Different races have been living peacefully and harmoniously with each other.
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

I'm also puzzled why he go and mention communist. So I supposed that he's one of those who think we're leaning too close to China?

(25-07-2021, 07:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm also puzzled why he go and mention communist. So I supposed that he's one of those who think we're leaning too close to China?

He doesn't know that China has 56 different races living together harmoniously and peacefully?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(25-07-2021, 07:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  
(25-07-2021, 07:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm also puzzled why he go and mention communist. So I supposed that he's one of those who think we're leaning too close to China?

He doesn't know that China has 56 different races living together harmoniously and peacefully?  Thinking

Ah Shan needs to go and educate these people rather than pointing his finger at the majority. I seriously don't think the Chinese got any privilege here.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

All acting n thinking in 'new' normal... cham

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(25-07-2021, 07:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  
(25-07-2021, 07:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He doesn't know that China has 56 different races living together harmoniously and peacefully?  Thinking

Ah Shan needs to go and educate these people rather than pointing his finger at the majority. I seriously don't think the Chinese got any privilege here.

I also think so. Ah Shame is really useless. Know how to blame other people except himself for his own shortcomings.

8Umbrella Umbrella

Why does he think that the majority cannot accept him? Why does he think that the majority enjoy privileges? What nonsense is he talking about? He is more of the self-entitled type!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

the person comment from which country?

singapore case the difference is real from the start.
like cooking, smell and taste of food. if one organized a food related
event two groups of people will need special attention. vegan and muslim.
some complain why every time no pork not nice.
over time people get use to it.
that is when singapore become a nation with singaporean race.
the influx of foreigner has set this back by decades as the large number has allowed them 
to congregate and live their home town way. instead of adjusting to local conditions and merge
in like local singaporean.

This joker doesnt know what is he talking.
I think Sg better change the Name Singapore to no country name better.
Then we can accept all races and all colours.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-07-2021, 10:07 AM)OLT Wrote:  
(25-07-2021, 07:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The Chinese really got privilege?

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

sounds like written by a mud.

How long will this forum last if we continue having racists like you posting racist term?

This person has misguided thinking.

Anyone coming to SG and try to be Singaporean or living a dual citizenship life and we must accept them???

Come on...No free lunch.

(27-07-2021, 10:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:07 AM)OLT Wrote:  sounds like written by a mud.

How long will this forum last if we continue having racists like you posting racist term?

These are genuine concerns...Not about colour.

(27-07-2021, 10:31 AM)Niubee Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How long will this forum last if we continue having racists like you posting racist term?

These are genuine concerns...Not about colour.

Calling the Malays mud is an insult.

(27-07-2021, 10:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:31 AM)Niubee Wrote:  These are genuine concerns...Not about colour.

You are welcome to call Chinese Cheena. Laughing
Malay are progress alot. Don't be so sensitive. Chinese has been called so many names...We can't be angry every mins right...

(27-07-2021, 10:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:31 AM)Niubee Wrote:  These are genuine concerns...Not about colour.

ok u have the right to be sensitve and angry, i wil remove my post.

Everyone should learn to take things on lighter note lah. Not like everything should be construed as racist. The minorities should ask themselves honestly if they've been disadvantaged in any way.