HSI rebound

If bought yesterday no need at the lowest, today sell can earn 5% in a day. Bank FD interest is 0.5% a year.

(16-03-2022, 02:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If bought yesterday no need at the lowest, today sell can earn 5% in a day. Bank FD interest is 0.5% a year.

No lockdown may be a good news to the market

Like this also can. Then the Government should give supportive comments every day to see the market jumping a thousand points per day. Look like the Chinese Government did not pay attention to these traders at all.

[Image: rHcllPL.png]

Talk is easy. But got guts to buy yesterday?

(16-03-2022, 04:28 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Talk is easy. But got guts to buy yesterday?

I bought yesterday. I was trying out the real warren buffet strategy. Please read his book.

(16-03-2022, 02:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If bought yesterday no need at the lowest, today sell can earn 5% in a day. Bank FD interest is 0.5% a year.

If you standby your cash to buy  shares, savings rate only 0.05%.... not even 0.1%.

As good as free cash for those freaking banks to do business.

(16-03-2022, 04:36 PM)hansamu Wrote:  If you standby your cash to buy  shares, savings rate only 0.05%.... not even 0.1%.

As good as free cash for those freaking banks to do business.

Banks are robbers. That is why their share price so high.

This kind of news 1 month ago did not give any support; so this time, the news must be damn bloody big..

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ec...ock-market

(16-03-2022, 04:39 PM)revealer Wrote:  This kind of news 1 month ago did not give any support;  so this time,  the news must be damn bloody big..

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ec...ock-market

Nowadays also dun know what news is real and what is fake.

(16-03-2022, 04:33 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I bought yesterday. I was trying out the real warren buffet strategy. Please read his book.

Good for you. I bought a day earlier.

(16-03-2022, 05:02 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Good for you. I bought a day earlier.

You bought a day earlier than yesterday you need to sue for psychology stress.

(16-03-2022, 05:04 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You bought a day earlier than yesterday you need to sue for psychology stress.

No need. No stress.