News show got many got cheated buying fake Jade from FB seller

Seriously why ppl so stupid give money

The jade expert do mention hard truths

He claims these ppl will show miners around , fellow host to make the live exciting etc to boast the mood so ppl believe is real jade and buy it

The news also mention not just fake jade also fake crystal with fake cert
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Make me recall one Sgtalker Kor Kor always show his fake antique but he keep claim is real

(07-07-2024, 09:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Make me recall one Sgtalker Kor Kor always show his fake antique but he keep claim is real

I know who you are referring to.  He hardly comes into sgtalk nowadays.  Too busy begging his viet waif not to divorce him  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-07-2024, 09:39 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I know who you are referring to.  He hardly comes into sgtalk nowadays.  Too busy begging his viet waif not to divorce him  Rotfl

How u know his viet waif wanna divorce

(07-07-2024, 09:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How u know his viet waif wanna divorce

He himself say huan, some months ago.  But then later he deleted his thread. But you don't see him boasting about his house, his replicas or his cpf anymore in sgtalk right? Laughing

Maybe because he knows WC will cheongkong all his assets, so now lie low act blur Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(07-07-2024, 09:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He himself say huan, some months ago.  But then later he deleted his thread. But you don't see him boasting about his house, his replicas or his cpf anymore in sgtalk right? Laughing

Maybe because he knows WC will cheongkong all his assets, so now lie low act blur Smile

No wonder so long never see him show off there