Award-winning teenage rapper shot to death in Sweden

October 22, 2021 GMT

STOCKHOLM (AP) — An award-winning 19-year-old Swedish rapper was shot to death in southern Stockholm in an incident that media reports on Friday said was likely to be gang-related.

The case has shocked the Swedish entertainment world and highlighted what officials said was the urgent need to deal with growing criminal gang activity in the Nordic country.

Sweden has seen a rise in organized crime activity in the past few years and several gang-related shootings have occurred in Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo.

In July, two young children were accidentally shot and injured by unknown criminals in a suburb just outside Stockholm and in August three people were wounded in a shooting in the southern city of Kristianstad that was linked to gangs.

A report by the Swedish national council for crime prevention said earlier this year that Sweden is the only European country where fatal shootings have risen significantly since 2000, primarily because of the violent activities of organized gangs.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-arts-a...e368f96b72

Cannot be lah! Sweden is heaven hor!

They said it is quite shocking so unlike USA this is still rare. Just like Singapore recently also have RV case.

J suspect could be Eastern European gangs..they are active now all over Europe

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Can sleep well tonight Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Maybe he is also a gang member...

Love is better than hate?