Why MOH must die2 pressure people to take mRNA vaccines?

From actual results, all those taking mRNA vaccines all have very high infection rate.   

Singapore also is having high infection rates in 2021 after nearly full vaccination.   

The risks of myocarditis are high especially for young people and kids.   

Why not let school children and parents to choose between mRNA or deactivated vaccines just like for adults?  

Is it because we have a lot of stocks of Pfizer wanting to clear before expiry dates?  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

Paisai to say,  Pfizer has USFDA's approval.  Sinovac and other Chinese vaccines only have Chinese Authorities' approval.  If they have WHO's or USFDA's approval,  they will be approval by HSA.  Children vaccine is 1/10 the power of the adults.  Cannot use the vaccines for Adults.

is ok..NVAX should be widely available soon…those who dont like MRnA can get NVaX

I just met my 90 year old neighbour today. She is unvax and said she can't be bothered.
[+] 3 users Like dynamite's post

(01-01-2022, 11:09 PM)revealer Wrote:  Paisai to say,  Pfizer has USFDA's approval.  Sinovac and other Chinese vaccines only have Chinese Authorities' approval.  If they have WHO's or USFDA's approval,  they will be approval by HSA.  Children vaccine is 1/10 the power of the adults.  Cannot use the vaccines for Adults.

Many countries not only China has and is proceeding to jab kids with inactivated vaccine. And it can't be that HSA only believe in whatever western say (they selective about it else no lawsuit with 9yo...) but not others. And more importantly it's about ability to test the products than to depend on data submitted rite? Then why need HSA if they just administrator mailman (same question why we need a ceremonial President...)?

Sinovac and sinopharm has the same WHO emergency usage as Pfizer. USFDA is a formidable drug administration no doubt but can't just rely on it alone.. lots of other FDA around...

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/approved/
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Thug life.

Moderna and Pfizer are still under Clinical Trials in US. US just found that 2 doses are not effective. They had just changed to 3 doses for Clinical Trial in US for children. 3 doses will be the new normal as primary doses for mRNA vaccines irrespective of the virus or its variants.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

By now I don't believe there's not enough data to show the efficacy (or the lack of it) in Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines. And don't just use the amount of anti-bodies as a gauge, I just don't believe in this. A better way is to disclose (in %) how many of those jabbed with non-mRNA are in ICU and how many died.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

MOH did not give options since the beginning of this pandemic. Feel let down by them.

They spent a lot of money. The commoners also spend a lot of money. Recovery from home and others.

We are lucky that we have good medical infrastructure but not the people. This maybe because we don’t have a big population and there are not much experience gained.

If they operate as a group, the same group will have the same one direction thinking from the start of one person. Our medical future is at stake.

(01-01-2022, 11:34 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Many countries not only China has and is proceeding to jab kids with inactivated vaccine. And it can't be that HSA only believe in whatever western say (they selective about it else no lawsuit with 9yo...) but not others. And more importantly it's about ability to test the products than to depend on data submitted rite? Then why need HSA if they just administrator mailman (same question why we need a ceremonial President...)?

Sinovac and sinopharm has the same WHO emergency usage as Pfizer. USFDA is a formidable drug administration no doubt but can't just rely on it alone.. lots of other FDA around...

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/approved/

That approval is for the adult's vaccine which is not suitable for use in children.  USFDA has separate approval for Pfizers for the children.  Whether we like it or not,  it is a law that any drug or health product must have  HSA's approval,  notwithstanding HSA is just acting as a rubber stamp.

(01-01-2022, 11:45 PM)theold Wrote:  MOH did not give options since the beginning of this pandemic. Feel let down by them.

They spent a lot of money. The commoners also spend a lot of money. Recovery from home and others.

We are lucky that we have good medical infrastructure but not the people. This maybe because we don’t have a big population and there are not much experience gained.

If they operate as a group, the same group will have the same one direction thinking from the start of one person. Our medical future is at stake.
Doesn't quite know what you mean.   Think the parents made a lot of noise because they were asked to make the difficult decision whether or not to allow their children to the vaccinated.  They wanted the Government to give a guarantee that the vaccine is risk-free for which the Government cannot give because there is really a risk.   It is also wrong if the Government did not offer the vaccine to the parent if such a vaccine for children is available.  The parents will have no choice but to make this decision they do not like.  There is nothing about no option,  money spending or group thinking here.   Some blamed the Government for giving the parent the choice.  They said this kind of problem never arise when their children have to go NS.

Our government should have trial run the activated vaccines but it did not.

It chooses to trial run the mRNA vaccines.

By now inactivated vaccines have been used in a lot of countries. It will continue to expand going forward. From Asia to Africa, Middle East and now to South America. Europe will likely approve the inactivated vaccine (Valneva) soon other than Novavax. This will also be approved in US soon.

Don’t worry, time is the best evidence. Rotfl
Who lie, who tell the true, nobody can hide.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

The survey in Germany is that the majority prefers inactivated vaccines if they are available.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(02-01-2022, 01:00 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Don’t worry, time is the best evidence. Rotfl

A lot of news are not reported here. Cover eyes support is good for one’s progression.

(01-01-2022, 10:45 PM)webinarian Wrote:  From actual results, all those taking mRNA vaccines all have very high infection rate.   

Singapore also is having high infection rates in 2021 after nearly full vaccination.   

The risks of myocarditis are high especially for young people and kids.   

Why not let school children and parents to choose between mRNA or deactivated vaccines just like for adults?  

Is it because we have a lot of stocks of Pfizer wanting to clear before expiry dates?  

These are my points earlier. Don’t force it as mandatory when there are no choices of vaccines available. Totally wrong approach that many Singaporeans detest. Didn’t MOH ended up getting Sinovac via SAR in the latest stage, after when many citizens protest? Our Govt must work diligently and put in efforts to procure it. I don’t know what are the reasons behind for them to push Pitzer so aggressively.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(02-01-2022, 01:00 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Don’t worry, time is the best evidence. Rotfl

Justice may not prevail later. Look at what happen to 731 unit after second world war.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(01-01-2022, 11:28 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I just met my 90 year old neighbour today. She is unvax and said she can't be bothered.

old but not yet senile.  Laughing

(01-01-2022, 11:09 PM)revealer Wrote:  Paisai to say,  Pfizer has USFDA's approval.  Sinovac and other Chinese vaccines only have Chinese Authorities' approval.  If they have WHO's or USFDA's approval,  they will be approval by HSA.  Children vaccine is 1/10 the power of the adults.  Cannot use the vaccines for Adults.

USFDA? It's for westerners to TCSS for fun only.   

When China supplied face masks in 2020 first quarter, many westerners all condemned masks not up to US and EU standard. Now, no one talks of it, why?   

Later on, they all fought to get masks and very afraid they can't get masks.   

Biden signed the law to stop buying Xinjiang cotton and products claiming forced labour as reason. So China even purposely put masks as containing XJ cotton. Will US buy XJ masks?  

Sinovac and sinopharm also got WHO approval. What talking you? FDA and Chinese individual country approval are approval at country level so what the diff?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post