IOC forces Taiwan's team to attend opening, closing ceremonies of Olympics

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4427969

Either you come or don't come at all!

(01-02-2022, 01:43 PM)kokee Wrote:  all advanced country dont give a shit to beijing olympic, only they themselves barking there non stop on wayang show.
HK carrie lam, taiwan tsai also not going, almost all asian leaders also not there except small potatoes.
no freedom of speech & all aspect of life, no human right, almost all top atheletes not there, any meaning to champion? all these shameless to be there, just for the sick to win without winners there & also for money, such dignity & integrity, what a shame to human & sport.

北京冬奧前夕、日本再刮一巴!

北京冬奧前夕、日本再刮一巴!

林鄭拒絕出席冬奧開幕典禮

林鄭拒絕出席冬奧開幕典禮

蔡英文夠毒!拒絕參加冬奧開閉幕、抽擊習近平!

蔡英文夠毒!拒絕參加冬奧開閉幕、抽擊習近平!

ccp china pay how much to IOC to do all these dirty job?
that is the evil of money to buy freedom & right, that is what communist is doing to this world today & everyday.

五国元首出席,五亿美元买来的!各国运动员收到尖叫大礼

五国元首出席,五亿美元买来的!各国运动员收到尖叫大礼

7 early 8 early Kokee is here with LIES from Falun Gong Cult!!!???

Looking for excuses,,, use COVID is best.

Force? 
Taiwan now scare 'force'. 
Luckily got good parents, or else beat  until blue-black.

(02-02-2022, 09:08 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  7 early 8 early Kokee is here with LIES from Falun Gong Cult!!!???

yalo. early morning kokokee.

how cum other flgs who are still around but dun give support anymore?

China is already there.

Why need Taiwan to attend unless you want to say that Taiwan is an independent country like Japan, Vietnam, Germany, France, Singapore etc etc....

To take back veg sai, u have to bring down white supremacists..

Defeat them n like 10 pins, all will collapse- ball less japs, kangaroo, boris, in dear n all their ka kias.

I think it is a right thing to do.. You host a party, someone tell you, I want to join the party and eat good food, but I don't want to be part of the team to do preparation work or post event cleanup when everyone else is doing it..

So as a host, what will you say.. fxxx off..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..